2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2009 12:12 PM by jkleinman RSS

Pertmaster Installation

Hi all,

I'm interested in installing Pertmaster 8.5 or 8.6 but it seems that the installation can only be done in Standalone.
      Is there a guide for a Server installation ?
      Can we install it on a CITRIX Server ?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Pertmaster Installation
          cruz878
          It has been a while since I worked with Pertmaster but in previous versions there was a network install which allowed you the client on multiple machines, or in your case a citrix server, with a separate PC hosting the Network license manager (NLM). The NLM maintained all of the licenses and was located outside of the Citrix server to ensure you were not replicating licenses. I don't recall the exact version I last saw this in but I want to say it was 8.2. If it has changed since then maybe someone else can chime in here or give Oracle/Primavera a call as I imagine they have a document outlining the steps to accomplish this (610) 668-3030.
          • 2. Re: Pertmaster Installation
            jkleinman
            user10960273 wrote:
            Hi all,

I'm interested in installing Pertmaster 8.5 or 8.6 but it seems that the installation can only be done in Standalone.
            Is there a guide for a Server installation ?
            Can we install it on a CITRIX Server ?

Thanks
            There is currently no network installation available for Pertmaster.

You may install it on a Citrix server provided you own enough licenses to warrant such an installation though the software will not limit the number of users able to use the software (yet).