This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Dont think that it has got anything to do with OIM object status attribute, have you read this somewhere?.
If you consider AD target recon, then the resource is in enabled state if the AD account is enabled and it is in disabled state if the account is disabled in AD. You will have to implement something similar in your GTC, dont think mapping with OIM object status attribute is going to help
Are you trying to disable the account or the user in OIM? Or both?
For both cases you can use lookup to map the status field from the flat file to the OIM statuses for Account and User. There is no need to code adapters here.
Check the section 'Configuring Account Status Reconciliation' at:
Thanks to All for their help.
Problem Solved. This is how did it:
I wrote a java code to replace the String "True" with "Enabled" and "False" with "Disabled" in the original flat file. It worked then for me i.e., the mapping of
Account Disabled attribute with OIM Object Status.
For user, with Account Disabled value as "True" which I replace by "Disabled" and "False" with "Enabled". After that, I ran the Recon Schedule Task, it shows the
Status as Enabled/Disabled as per the Account Disabled value which is exactly what I want.