This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
I managed to find a BEA document that pointed me in the right direction to fix the port conflicts issue.
The problem was that I am installing on a blade server with multiple network interfaces and IP addresses so I had to do the following:
1. Use the WLS Console to delete the existing sipchannel and sips network channels
Environment > Servers > wlcs_server1 > Protocols > Channels - select each and delete.
2. Create new network channels for each ip address
sipchannel-eth0 sip 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5061
sipchannel-eth1 sip 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5062
sipchannel-eth3 sip 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5063
sips-eth0 sips 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5065
sips-eth1 sips 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5066
sips-eth3 sips 10.0.xx.xx internal & external ports 5067
3. Activate changes and start managed server
The mbean issue is still partly outstanding because although the mbeans I need to edit did not appear in the JConsole I was able to find and manually edit the AggregationProxy.xml file to change the realm, but there was no xml file for the Third Party Call mbean which the document says should exist.
Try the following in order:
- Stop all servers (admin and managed) and check to see if ThirdParty.xml file gets created
- If it is created, go ahead and make the config changes in the file and start the servers
- If it is not created, use JConsole to connect to the admin server and see if you can make config changes to ThirdParty call. You need to connect to the Admin Server using JConsole over IIOP, as described in section 5.3.5 of the admin guide
You will find ThirdPartyCall MBeans under oracle.sdp.thridpartycall -> ThirdPartyCall -> wlcs_server1 -> ThirdPartyCall
I bounced the Admin and wlcs servers and the ThirdPartyCall.xml file appeared in domains/owlcs_domain/config/communications, which isn't where the docs say it will be.
I was then able to fire up JConsole and change the realm for the mbean attribute to cedarhr.com
I bounced the servers again but I still can't connect in the communicator.
Not sure if it is relevant or not but everytime I shutdown the admin server I have to edit the nm_password.properties file to remove the hash= line and add username= and password= lines.
I also have to use nmEnroll each time the admin server is bounced before I can start the managed server from the console.