10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2009 8:48 AM by Mihir Parekh

Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal

Mihir Parekh
      Does any one know about any out of the box portlet available for WLP? for eg. any search portlet, weather portlet, rss portlet etc ?? nething like this pre-build and ready for use.

thanks, Mihir

Edited by: user12132295 on Oct 29, 2009 4:42 AM
        • 1. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
          Ravi Jegga
          Hi Mihir
          Out of box, WLP do not have any portlets that you are referring like Weather, RSS, Search, Stocks etc etc. BUT, if you enable Groupspace Project Facet for portal, we do get out of box about 10 -12 number of Community Portlets and they do included the RSS Portlet, Email, Calendar, Tasks, Forums etc. If you enable DVT project facet, you get couple of more portlets. Heres the link for Groupspace Portlets details.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E13155_01/wlp/docs103/groupspace/portlets.html

Ravi Jegga
          • 2. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
            venugopalsv-JavaNet
            where to download to the code?
            Is there any useful links to download the code?
            • 3. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
              Ravi Jegga
              You mean for Groupspace portlets. For WLP 10.x and 9.x, you DO NOT need any other downloads. It is part of the wlp itself. There are some extra modules for this groupspace portlets. Just when you create a domain from config wizard, make sure to the check the Check Box for "Weblogic Portal Collabaration Repository". This will add all groupspace modules into config.xml file.

Now when you create portalEAR and portalWeb Project from Workshop IDE, make sure that you check or enable the Groupspace Facet also. BY default it will NOT be there. It will be there as Optional. So expand and select this facet.

When you create a new .portal file and open in IDE, you will see list of all these portlets in your Design Palette. Just drag and drop and configure and u r ready to go. Refer the link that I posted earlier.

So bottom line, there is no separate download for Groupspace portlets for 10.x and 9.x.

FOR 8.x, its a different story. We did not had groupspace stuff, but instead there was something like Harmony portlets. They had those jars also shipped with portal. If you need for 8.x version, let me know. I can give more details.

Ravi Jegga
              • 4. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                venugopalsv-JavaNet
                Send me the harmony portlets example. How to use in WLP 8.1?
                • 5. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                  Ravi Jegga
                  I have WLP 8.1 SP6. So I will give the folder structures and samples locations. Same should work mostly for SP5 and SP4 also.

1. Out of box, portal samples have 2 good portal applications one of them does use the Collabaration Portlets from harmony portlets jar file. Internally they use Compoze APIs. The location is: C:\beawlp816\weblogic81\samples\portal\portalApp. Under this you have sampleportal and tutorial webapps with each having .portal file.
                  2. under sampleportal web /portlets/collabaration you will find navtivedb folder with 5 portlets and chat folder with 2 portlets.
                  3. From Start -> Program Files -> 8.1 SPxx home -> go to portal and select samples portal domain start. Run the above 2 portals you can see the live examples.
                  4. Location of harmony jar is: C:\beawlp816\weblogic81\samples\portal\portalApp\APP-INF\lib\harmony_portlets.jar.

For more details you can refer online docs for 8.1 SPxx release.

Ravi Jegga
                  • 6. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                    Ravi Jegga
                    Infact you can open, C:\beawlp816\weblogic81\samples\portal\portalApp\portalApp.work in Workshop IDE and complete see the 2 webapps with all portlets. You can deploy this out of box sample domain only. If you deploy on your own domain, you need to do some configurations like additional datasources, cm stuff etc etc based on sample domain.

Ravi Jegga
                    • 7. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                      venugopalsv-JavaNet
                      Hi,

I am trying Group Space Community in WLP 10.3. I started the admin console. But I am not able to see the Group Space Community Template.

I created EAR Project with the following Facets.

Admin Console 10.3.0
                      Admin Framework 10.3.0
                      Collaboration API 10.3.0
                      Collaboration Portlets Application Libraries 10.3.0
                      EAR 1.4
                      Groupspace Application Libraries 10.3.0
                      Portal Application Services 10.3.0
                      Portal Customizations Framework 10.3.0
                      Propagation Services 10.3.0
                      Weblogic EAR Extensions 10.3

I created Dynamic Web Project with the following facets.

Beehive Controls 1.0.1
                      Beehive Netui 1.0.1
                      Collaboration Portlets 10.3.0
                      Dynamic Web Module 10.3.0
                      Groupspace 10.3.0
                      JSF 1.1
                      JSTL 1.1
                      Java 6.0
                      Java Annotation Porcessing Support 5.0
                      Portal Struts Framework 10.3.0_1.2
                      Portal Vistior Tools 10.3.0
                      Portal Web Application Service 10.3.0
                      Struts 1.2
                      WSRP Producer 10.3.0
                      Weblogic Control Extensions 10.0
                      Weblogic Integrated Commons Library 1.0
                      Weblogic App Extensions 10.3

Is there any additional jars to be added to invoke the Group Space Community?

Edited by: sv.venugopal@gmail.com on Nov 1, 2009 8:13 AM
                      • 8. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                        You should choose Portal Web project(not dynamic web project), and then choose weblogic portal web project facets, then you should have an option saying weblogic portal collaboration

Edited by: deepshet on Nov 1, 2009 10:16 AM
                        • 9. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                          venugopalsv-JavaNet
                          Still I am not able to see Create Community Template in Admin Console. Below are the steps while creating a project & domain.
                          I am missing something while creating??
                          Suggestions please.........

I created PortalEar(GroupSpaceEarApp) project, Datasync(GroupSpaceDatasyncApp) project & Portal Web (GroupSpacePortalWebApp) project with following project facets.

PortalEar(GroupSpaceEarApp) checked with following project facets as per documentation:

EAR 1.4
                          Weblogic EAR Extensions 10.3
                          Weblogic Portal
                          Admin Portal 10.3.0
                          Admin Framework 10.3.0
                          Portal Application Services 10.3.0
                          Propatation Service 10.3.0
                          Weblogic Portal Collaboration
                          Collaboration API 10.3.0
                          Collaboration Portals Application Services 10.3.0
                          Groupspace Application Libraries 10.3.0

Portal Web (GroupSpacePortalWebApp)  checked with following project facets as per documentation:
                          Apache XMLBeans
                          Apache XMLBeans Library 2.3
                          Beehive Controls 1.0.1
                          Beehive Netui 1.0.1
                          Dynamic Web Module 2.4
                          Java 6.0
                          Java Annotation Processing Support 5.0
                          JSTL 1.1
                          Struts 1.2
                          Weblogic Control Extensions 10.0
                          Weblogic Integrated Commons Logging 1.0
                          Weblogic Portal
                          Portal Framework 10.3.0
                          Portal Framework Struts 10.3.0_1.2
                          Portal vistior tools 10.3.0
                          Portal Web Application Services 10.3.0
                          WSRP Producer 10.3.0
                          Weblogic Portal Collaboration
                          Collaboration Samples 10.3.0
                          Groupspace 10.3.0

checked boxes while creating Domain for Groupspace Community:
                          Weblogic Server (Required)
                          Workshop for Weblogic 10.3
                          Weblogic Portal
                          Weblogic Portal Collaboration Repository
                          • 10. Re: Out of the box portlet for WebLogic Portal
                            Mihir Parekh
                            I could create group space portal (via admin console). I am able to create community and desktop. However, I am unable to get into the group space.

I tried with accessing the groupspace with registration url also, and I am partially successful as I could see groupspace page there (groupspace.jsp). When i login with id/pwd, I can see my community (which was created from admin console) but when I click on the link, it takes me to registration page, which is not opening because of below error:

<Nov 3, 2009 12:58:51 PM IST> <Error> <GroupSpace> <BEA-415321> <An unexpected exception occurred in file or class com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberDelegate(CommunityMemberDelegate.java) executing method createMembership. The source of the error is below:
                            com.bea.netuix.application.exception.DuplicateObjectException
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberDelegate.createMembership(CommunityMemberDelegate.java:301)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberManagerImpl.createMembership(CommunityMemberManagerImpl.java:185)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberManager_pgnjbo_EOImpl.createMembership(CommunityMemberManager_pgnjbo_EOImpl.java:2447)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.communities.CommunityUserContext.createMembership(CommunityUserContext.java:2032)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.communities.CommunityContext.createMembership(CommunityContext.java:1013)
                                 at portlets.access.registration.Controller.createMembership(Controller.java:418)
                                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                                 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(FlowController.java:879)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForward(FlowController.java:809)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(FlowController.java:478)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(PageFlowController.java:306)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.execute(FlowController.java:336)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.FlowControllerAction.execute(FlowControllerAction.java:52)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.access$201(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:97)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor$ActionRunner.execute(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:2044)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(ActionInterceptors.java:64)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.ActionInterceptor.wrapAction(ActionInterceptor.java:184)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.invoke(ActionInterceptors.java:50)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(ActionInterceptors.java:58)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors.wrapAction(ActionInterceptors.java:87)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:2116)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processInternal(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:556)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.process(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:853)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.AutoRegisterActionServlet.process(AutoRegisterActionServlet.java:631)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowActionServlet.process(PageFlowActionServlet.java:158)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1199)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1230)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1230)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1129)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.executeAction(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:687)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:266)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(PageFlowStubImpl.java:136)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(NetuiContent.java:292)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:428)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:727)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:739)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:739)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker.java:146)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:395)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:361)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.runOutbound(Lifecycle.java:208)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:168)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(UIServlet.java:388)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.doPost(UIServlet.java:258)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.doGet(UIServlet.java:211)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.service(UIServlet.java:196)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.SingleFileServlet.service(SingleFileServlet.java:251)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:686)
                                 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:292)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
                                 at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:336)
                                 at com.bea.portal.tools.servlet.http.HttpContextFilter.doFilter(HttpContextFilter.java:60)
                                 at com.bea.analytics.AnalyticsFilter.doFilter(AnalyticsFilter.java:68)
                                 at com.bea.jsptools.servlet.PagedResultServiceFilter.doFilter(PagedResultServiceFilter.java:82)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3502)
                                 at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                                 at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2186)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2092)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1406)
                                 at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
                                 at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
                            >
                            <Nov 3, 2009 12:59:03 PM IST> <Error> <ContentManagement> <BEA-000000> <
                            com.bea.apps.groupspace.exceptions.GSNonUniqueContentException: Created or updated content not unique. Found existing content with the following search expression TITLE = '/groupspaceportal' && VISIBILITY = 'COMMUNITY' && cm_objectClass = 'FOLDER' && cm_parent_uid = '4002'
                                 at com.bea.content.util.PrimaryKeyManager.verifyUniqueness(PrimaryKeyManager.java:173)
                                 at com.bea.content.util.PrimaryKeyManager.verifyUniqueness(PrimaryKeyManager.java:125)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.extensible.CmxControlImpl.assertMetadataCondition(CmxControlImpl.java:242)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.VcrControlImpl.create(VcrControlImpl.java:355)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.extensible.CmxControlImpl.create(CmxControlImpl.java:159)
                                 Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
                            >
                            com.bea.content.RepositoryException: com.bea.apps.groupspace.exceptions.GSNonUniqueContentException: Created or updated content not unique. Found existing content with the following search expression TITLE = '/groupspaceportal' && VISIBILITY = 'COMMUNITY' && cm_objectClass = 'FOLDER' && cm_parent_uid = '4002'
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getFolder(FolderManager.java:839)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getFolder(FolderManager.java:810)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getPortalFolder(FolderManager.java:796)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.access$400(FolderManager.java:50)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager$FindCommunityFolderAction.run(FolderManager.java:1035)
                            com.bea.apps.groupspace.exceptions.GSNonUniqueContentException: Created or updated content not unique. Found existing content with the following search expression TITLE = '/groupspaceportal' && VISIBILITY = 'COMMUNITY' && cm_objectClass = 'FOLDER' && cm_parent_uid = '4002'
                                 at com.bea.content.util.PrimaryKeyManager.verifyUniqueness(PrimaryKeyManager.java:173)
                                 at com.bea.content.util.PrimaryKeyManager.verifyUniqueness(PrimaryKeyManager.java:125)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.extensible.CmxControlImpl.assertMetadataCondition(CmxControlImpl.java:242)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.extensible.CmxControlImpl.create(CmxControlImpl.java:159)
                            >
                            com.bea.content.RepositoryException: com.bea.apps.groupspace.exceptions.GSNonUniqueContentException: Created or updated content not unique. Found existing content with the following search expression TITLE = '/groupspaceportal' && VISIBILITY = 'COMMUNITY' && cm_objectClass = 'FOLDER' && cm_parent_uid = '4002'
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getFolder(FolderManager.java:839)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getFolder(FolderManager.java:810)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getPortalFolder(FolderManager.java:796)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.access$400(FolderManager.java:50)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager$FindCommunityFolderAction.run(FolderManager.java:1035)
                                 at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getCommunityFolder(FolderManager.java:475)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getAppScopedFolder(FolderManager.java:865)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getAnalyticsFolder(FolderManager.java:315)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.buffers.GroupSpaceAnalyticsBuffer.flushBuffer(GroupSpaceAnalyticsBuffer.java:151)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener$1.run(AnalyticTimerListener.java:145)
                                 at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener.emptyBuffer(AnalyticTimerListener.java:142)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener.timerExpired(AnalyticTimerListener.java:105)
                                 at weblogic.timers.internal.commonj.ListenerWrap.timerExpired(ListenerWrap.java:37)
                                 at weblogic.timers.internal.TimerImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:273)
                                 at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
                            Caused by: com.bea.apps.groupspace.exceptions.GSNonUniqueContentException: Created or updated content not unique. Found existing content with the following search expression TITLE = '/groupspaceportal' && VISIBILITY = 'COMMUNITY' && cm_objectClass = 'FOLDER' && cm_parent_uid = '4002'
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.VcrControlImpl.invoke(VcrControlImpl.java:236)
                                 at com.bea.content.controls.extensible.FolderCmxControlBean.createFolder(FolderCmxControlBean.java:351)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.createFolder(FolderManager.java:685)
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getFolder(FolderManager.java:834)
                                 ... 20 more
                            com.bea.content.RepositoryException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create community folder: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create community folder hierarchy, cannot continue
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getAnalyticsFolder(FolderManager.java:320)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.buffers.GroupSpaceAnalyticsBuffer.flushBuffer(GroupSpaceAnalyticsBuffer.java:151)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener$1.run(AnalyticTimerListener.java:145)
                            java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create community folder: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create community folder hierarchy, cannot continue
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getCommunityFolder(FolderManager.java:484)
                            >
                            com.bea.content.RepositoryException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create community folder: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create community folder hierarchy, cannot continue
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getAnalyticsFolder(FolderManager.java:320)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener.emptyBuffer(AnalyticTimerListener.java:142)
                                 at com.bea.apps.groupspace.analytics.listeners.AnalyticTimerListener.timerExpired(AnalyticTimerListener.java:105)
                                 at weblogic.timers.internal.commonj.ListenerWrap.timerExpired(ListenerWrap.java:37)
                                 at weblogic.timers.internal.TimerImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:273)
                                 at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
                            Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot create community folder: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot create community folder hierarchy, cannot continue
                                 at com.bea.apps.util.FolderManager.getCommunityFolder(FolderManager.java:484)
                                 ... 11 more
                            <Nov 3, 2009 2:16:20 PM IST> <Error> <GroupSpace> <BEA-415321> <An unexpected exception occurred in file or class com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberDelegate(CommunityMemberDelegate.java) executing method createMembership. The source of the error is below:
                            com.bea.netuix.application.exception.DuplicateObjectException
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberDelegate.createMembership(CommunityMemberDelegate.java:301)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberManagerImpl.createMembership(CommunityMemberManagerImpl.java:185)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.application.manager.persistence.jdbc.CommunityMemberManager_pgnjbo_EOImpl.createMembership(CommunityMemberManager_pgnjbo_EOImpl.java:2447)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.communities.CommunityUserContext.createMembership(CommunityUserContext.java:2032)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.communities.CommunityContext.createMembership(CommunityContext.java:1013)
                                 at portlets.access.registration.Controller.createMembership(Controller.java:418)
                                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
                                 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(FlowController.java:879)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForward(FlowController.java:809)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(FlowController.java:478)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(PageFlowController.java:306)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.execute(FlowController.java:336)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.FlowControllerAction.execute(FlowControllerAction.java:52)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.access$201(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:97)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor$ActionRunner.execute(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:2044)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(ActionInterceptors.java:64)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.ActionInterceptor.wrapAction(ActionInterceptor.java:184)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.invoke(ActionInterceptors.java:50)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(ActionInterceptors.java:58)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors.wrapAction(ActionInterceptors.java:87)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processActionPerform(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:2116)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.processInternal(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:556)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.process(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:853)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.AutoRegisterActionServlet.process(AutoRegisterActionServlet.java:631)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowActionServlet.process(PageFlowActionServlet.java:158)
                                 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1199)
                                 at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowUtils.strutsLookup(PageFlowUtils.java:1129)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.executeAction(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:687)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.ScopedContentCommonSupport.renderInternal(ScopedContentCommonSupport.java:266)
                                 at com.bea.portlet.adapter.scopedcontent.PageFlowStubImpl.render(PageFlowStubImpl.java:136)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.content.NetuiContent.preRender(NetuiContent.java:292)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$6.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:428)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursivePreRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:727)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker.java:146)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:395)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:361)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.runOutbound(Lifecycle.java:208)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:168)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(UIServlet.java:388)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.doPost(UIServlet.java:258)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.doGet(UIServlet.java:211)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.service(UIServlet.java:196)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.SingleFileServlet.service(SingleFileServlet.java:251)
                                 at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:686)
                                 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:292)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
                                 at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:336)
                                 at com.bea.portal.tools.servlet.http.HttpContextFilter.doFilter(HttpContextFilter.java:60)
                                 at com.bea.analytics.AnalyticsFilter.doFilter(AnalyticsFilter.java:68)
                                 at com.bea.jsptools.servlet.PagedResultServiceFilter.doFilter(PagedResultServiceFilter.java:82)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3502)
                                 at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2186)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2092)
                                 at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1406)
                            >

Any clue why its giving error? also if any one knows right steps to access the groupspace, kindly update.

thanks, Mihir

Edited by: Mihir Parekh on Nov 3, 2009 12:48 AM