1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 4, 2009 3:49 AM by Mark Striekwold RSS

HeadStart Installation

neerajk.singh
      Hi,

I want to install head start 10g on my system.
      I have followed the instruction given in instaaltion guide.
      But at Server-Side Installation of Headstart
      *1. Create the Headstart users using the following script. This script is located in the [HSD65_HOME]\hst\scripts directory.*

create_hsd65_users.sql

You will need the following information in order to run this script.

SYS password

database connect string where the users are to be created

Name and password you want to use for the new Headstart Template Package owner (e.g. HST65)

Name and password you want to use for the new Headstart Utilities owner (e.g. HSU65)

Name and password you want to use for the new Headstart Demo Application owner (e.g. HDEMO65)

Tablespace names you want to use for Default and Temporary tablespaces for these users

*2. Launch the start local oc4j instance when deploying/installing on the DS10g platform - if not already done*

*3. Click on the icon 'Headstart Server-Side Installer' in the Headstart Designer R10g program group. You will see the following screen.*

After point 3rd i am stuck, i cannot see the icon for which its talking, and please tell me how to start the installation of head start.
      please tell me if anyother installation guide is there which is more easier than on i am having.
      I am using *"install_for_10g.htm"* for installation