We are new to SOA.We are testing the Business Event with Oracle apps adapter in SOA 11g.
Steps we followed:
1) We have created a BPEL Project and added Oracle Apps adapter in Exposed services pane.
2) In Oracle Apps Adapter Wizard:
Service Name: LotTest
Service Connection: We have created a new database connection (eis/Apps/OracleAppsConnection)
Application Interface (Name:oracle.apps.inv.processlot.outbound, type:Business Event Outbound)
WFEvent Schema definition : Anyschema
3) We have created a receive active and made connection to receive and oracle apps adapter
4) Deployed to Weblogic server
5) When we created a business event in the Oracle E-Business Suite ,No instance is getting created in weblogic console.
We have a doubt are we doing in a right way?.
Is there any way we can verify whether Oracle Apps adapter listening to business event or not?
Thanks in advance
Edited by: Baji Shaik on Nov 26, 2009 6:37 AM