3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2009 12:00 AM by 75407 RSS

Certificate Lost - Please suggest

Hi,

I completed my certification in the developer track release 6/6i back in 2001. After 8 years unfortunately I have lost all the hard copies of my degrees/ Oracle and Sun certifications by accident.

Please let me know how can I re-issue my certificate from Oracle.

Regards,
        • 1. Re: Certificate Lost - Please suggest
          Kamran Agayev A.
          user12293839 wrote:
          Hi,

I completed my certification in the developer track release 6/6i back in 2001. After 8 years unfortunately I have lost all the hard copies of my degrees/ Oracle and Sun certifications by accident.

Please let me know how can I re-issue my certificate from Oracle.

Regards,
          Hi and welcome to the forum

I think it's possible to get it (but not sure). Try to send an email to OCP team - ocpexam_ww@oracle.com
          • 2. Re: Certificate Lost - Please suggest
            Thanks, I have contacted on the email you sent the same day and waiting for their response.

I am tensed since the only records I can give them back is my name and Testing center name, would they able to re-issue certificate on this data?

Regards,
            • 3. Re: Certificate Lost - Please suggest
              user12293839 wrote:
              Thanks, I have contacted on the email you sent the same day and waiting for their response.

I am tensed since the only records I can give them back is my name and Testing center name, would they able to re-issue certificate on this data?

Regards,
              You are now able to supply certification verification information via CertView.

See: {thread:id=990017}

1) Ensure you are registered by Certview ... (see video above if you aren't)
              2) Check your cerifcations in Certview are correct
              3) Get the email your wish to have your Certiifcation Confirmation Sent to
              4) Fill in the Certview form asking Certview to publish your Certfications to that email address.
              5) Certview will send an email to that email address indicating a link where they can verify your Certifications.