2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2009 10:30 AM by User736664-Oracle RSS

Problem with Web Service Control

I'm working on an Integration with CRM.

I made a Web Service Control to consume a Web Service published from CRM based on the WSDL they provide to me.

But when I send a Message it raises the next error.

Caused by: com.bea.control.ServiceControlException: SERVICE FAULT:
      Code: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException
      String: java.io.IOException: start element not found

I tried vy SOAP UI with the same WSDL URL i made the control and it does not crash.

Any idea on what the problem could be?

Im working with weblogic 8.1 SP 5

• 1. Re: Problem with Web Service Control
          Jay SenSharma MiddlewareMagic

Please apply the Debug Flag "-Dweblogic.webservice.verbose=true" If possible then Both End Client and Server End. U will see the complete Soap Message on Server Side...It will help us the Understand that Why WebLogic Client is not able to send Proper SOAPMessage.

Please specify that How you Generated ClientSide Artifacts...Using WebLogic provided "ClientGen" Utility or ...some other utility.

Jay SenSharma
          http://jaysensharma.wordpress.com (WebLogic Wonders Are Here)

Edited by: Jay SenSharma on Dec 19, 2009 2:12 PM
          • 2. Re: Problem with Web Service Control

I generted the Client artifacts on Weblogic Workshop and I'm using it on a JPD file, I did it with the Web Service Control Wizard on Workshop.

I don't know what you mean with that flag, I already put a handler on the Web Service control to look at the soap message * @jc:handler operation="com.oracle.mslv.mip.logger.ConsoleLoggingHandler"

But If i take that soap msg and send it by soap ui to the same service it works perfectly.

I do not have access to the CRM Weblogic Platform. Should i put that flag on the weblogic that is running my JPD?