This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2010 10:41 PM by 730877 RSS

Portal Home page

730877 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

My work environment is Oracle RDBMS 9.2.0.7, Oracle AS 10gR2 (10.1.4.0.0) with OC 4.5.2 and TMS 4.6.0 on Windows 2003 service pack 1.0 on 32 bit. We are getting OC and TMS application screens but not AERS home page.

I installed AERS 4.6.0 successfuly, but I am not getting the home page of AERS. I have correct password at DAD and other settings. I am able to log in tyo SQL Plus externally with the same password. I am getting error as:

Servlet Error
An unexpected servlet error was encountered.

Please check the log file for more details.

Can anybody help me in this regard.

Thanks
V Sharma
  • 1. Re: Portal Home page
    739055 Newbie
    Hi Sharma,

Do you have the log files?

It's going to be the webserver log files. For some reason the servlet that answers the request for portal encountered an error and that should appear on those files.
  • 2. Reply: Portal Home page
    730877 Newbie
    Hi

I cleared the cache and got the portal home page but I am unable to login (when I am clicking on login button an error):
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oracle-Application-Server-10g/10.1.2.0.2 Oracle-HTTP-Server Server at 192.168.2.104 Port 7779

My Single Sign-On:orasso and OC4J_SECURITY are down and not running. How to solve this problem.

Thanks
    V Sharma
  • 3. Re: Reply: Portal Home page
    739055 Newbie
    Hi Sharma,

It's still necessary to see the log files.

Check the logs directory under the xxxx\Apache dir in the middle-tier.

Regards,
    -Claudio
  • 4. Reply: Portal Home page
    730877 Newbie
    Hi

Now I am able to login to Portal but the problem is unable to login to AERS home page. Can you please help us out.

Thanks
    V Sharma

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points