This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
The error I get from windows is 0xc0000005
I have the same problem.
After patch 19 has been installed I can't run any form: compiled with patch 18 or 19, by myself or others. Immediately after starting I'm getting Windows error:
The application failed to initialize properly (0xC0000005). .....
- ProcMon shows, that the last action before crush is loading of ifrcm60.dll (with SUCCESS result code)
- Dr. Watson doesn't generate any info
- In Windows Event Viewer: error id = "26", Source = "Application Popup", User = "n/a"
- I'm able to run forms from within Builder (i.e. "Program" --> "Run")
- Everything was good with Developer 6i patch 18.
- Another one programmer on our team has the same problem (others have not tried yet)
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit).
What I've tried
- Replace ifrcm60.dll with version from patch 18 - ifrun60 complains about wrong DLL
- Add ifrun60.exe (and other exe from BIN folder) to Data execution prevention (DEP) exceptions
- Disable DEP in boot.ini (maybe I did it wrong way)
- Uninstall every possible component via Oracle Installer, erase ORACLE_HOME from HDD
and re-install, then
- Incrementally apply all patches I have (5, 13, 15, 18, 19)
- Start form in Windows compatibility modes
I've spent about 30-40 hours trying to solve this, so really ANY tip would be appreciated
Edited by: anm on Feb 11, 2010 11:15 AM
Edited by: anm on Feb 16, 2010 4:49 PM
Try path 6857221