3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2010 5:34 PM by 768998 RSS

Does any body installed patch 19 and get runtime run succefully?

juancarlosreyesp
      Hi please, does any one installed patch 19 and got to run ifrun60, I tried to run itself alone and it crashed I reainstalled patch 18 and worked ok, I reinstalled only runtime and developer forms and reports from patch 19 and it crashed again.

Any suggestion?

Thank you
        • 1. Re: Does any body installed patch 19 and get runtime run succefully?
          juancarlosreyesp
          The error I get from windows is 0xc0000005
          • 2. Re: Does any body installed patch 19 and get runtime run succefully?
            I have the same problem.
            After patch 19 has been installed I can't run any form: compiled with patch 18 or 19, by myself or others. Immediately after starting I'm getting Windows error:

Details
            - ProcMon shows, that the last action before crush is loading of ifrcm60.dll (with SUCCESS result code)
            - Dr. Watson doesn't generate any info
            - In Windows Event Viewer: error id = "26", Source = "Application Popup", User = "n/a"
            - I'm able to run forms from within Builder (i.e. "Program" --> "Run")
            - Everything was good with Developer 6i patch 18.
            - Another one programmer on our team has the same problem (others have not tried yet)
            - Windows XP SP3 (32-bit).

What I've tried
            - Replace ifrcm60.dll with version from patch 18 - ifrun60 complains about wrong DLL
            - Add ifrun60.exe (and other exe from BIN folder) to Data execution prevention (DEP) exceptions
            - Disable DEP in boot.ini (maybe I did it wrong way)
            - Uninstall every possible component via Oracle Installer, erase ORACLE_HOME from HDD
            and re-install, then
            - Incrementally apply all patches I have (5, 13, 15, 18, 19)
            - Start form in Windows compatibility modes
            -----
            I've spent about 30-40 hours trying to solve this, so really ANY tip would be appreciated

Edited by: anm on Feb 11, 2010 11:15 AM

Edited by: anm on Feb 16, 2010 4:49 PM