6 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2010 4:07 PM by 723876 RSS

HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier

GordonB-Oracle
      New install of Oracle VM Template PS 91 HRMS running on Oracle VM Server 2.2, Federal is turned on in its Installation Table.

When saving the HR Processing USF page, the following error occurs:

File: /vob/peopletools/src/psppr/ramupd.cppSQL error. Stmt #: 958 Error Position: 369 Return: 904 - ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
      Failed SQL stmt:INSERT INTO PS_STATE_TAX_DATA(EMPLID,COMPANY,EFFDT,STATE,RESIDENT,NON_RES_DECLARED,SPECIAL_SWT_STATUS,SWT_MAR_STATUS,SWT_ALLOWANCES,SWT_ADDL_ALLOWNCES,WAGE_PLAN_CD,ANNL_EXEMPTION_AMT,PERCENT_OF_FWT,SWT_ADDL_AMT,SWT_ADDL_PCT,SDI_STATUS,SUT_EXEMPT,UI_JURISDICTION,ADDL_AMT_ADJ,WT4A_FILED,LOCK_IN_RECVD,LOCK_IN_LIMIT,RETIREMENT_PLAN,EIC_STATUS_ST,HLTH_COV_IND,CREATION_DT,HE_WAGE_CHART,PNA_FLI_STATUS) VALUES(:1,:2,TO_DATE(:3,'YYYY-MM-DD'),:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10,:11,:12,:13,:14,:15,:16,:17,:18,:19,:20,:21,:22,:23,:24,:25,TO_DATE(:26,'YYYY-MM-DD'),:27,:28)

The table PS_STATE_TAX_DATA is missing the HE_WAGE_CHART field.

The field HE_WAGE_CHART is not found in any lab databases for HRMS 9.1
      Is this a delivered build problem with Oracle VM Template PS 91 HRMS?
        • 1. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
          Nicolas.Gasparotto
          user720568 wrote:
          The table PS_STATE_TAX_DATA is missing the HE_WAGE_CHART field.
          Same here, this field does not exists in that table on a nonPeoplesoft OVM - DMO HCM9.1 database.
          The field HE_WAGE_CHART is not found in any lab databases for HRMS 9.1
          Is this a delivered build problem with Oracle VM Template PS 91 HRMS?
          I don't think that's a Peoplesoft OVM issue, and I'm not able to find anything reported regarding this in customer connection, you might want to raise a SR for this.

Cheers,

Nicolas.
          • 2. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
            GordonB-Oracle
            Hi, this is actually from an SR that I am working. As I understand it, this forum is the support method for OVM templates. It looks like the template needs to be corrected. Can you tell me the method for initiating that?

Regards,

Gordon
            • 3. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
              Nicolas.Gasparotto
              As I told you above, I have same issue on one of my non Peoplesoft OVM implementation, that means that problem is not specific to Peoplesoft OVM template.
              The Peoplesoft OVM template is a "fixed point-in-time snapshot" of a given level of HCM 9.1 bundles or MP and a given level of Peopletools patches.
              The only one template existing so far, in version 1.0 on Oct-09, is based on HCM9.1 without bundle and Peopletools 8.50.02. All the bugs reported through an SR since then will be include in a future version of the template (within new bundles and/or new MP and/or new patches).
              Awaiting a new version of template delivered by Oracle, if you are working through a SR, and have a fix, you can always implement that fix yourself on your own template and make a golden image.

Nicolas.

Edited by: N Gasparotto on May 18, 2010 10:21 PM
              • 4. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
                GordonB-Oracle
                OK, thanks. Can you tell me how often the OVM templates will be released for any given application?

Regards,

Gordon
                • 5. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
                  Nicolas.Gasparotto
                  user720568 wrote:
                  OK, thanks. Can you tell me how often the OVM templates will be released for any given application?
                  That's a good question, I don't know the answer. I thought this forum was monitored by Peoplesoft people, maybe one of them can give some clues ?

Nicolas.
                  • 6. Re: HRMS 9.1 OVM ORA-00904: "HE_WAGE_CHART": invalid identifier
                    The current plan is to refresh the HCM (aka HRMS) template within the coming 6 months. The next refresh will resolve the issue that has been discussed in this thread because it will resolved in the PeopleSoft HCM version upon which the template will be based. The underlying PeopleTools version will also be updated to the current patch that is certified for the PeopleSoft application.

As a point of interest. Other issues discussed through this forum will be resolved. There is no commitment to resolve any one particular issue. Issues are evaluated as reported and targeted to the next version where deemed appropriate. This is an active and ongoing process. We do not confirm the upcoming resolution of any of these issues through the forum. GCS can be contacted by licensed PeopleSoft customers for more detailed information about the availability of template refreshed in addition to schedules for resolution of reported defects.

Hope this provides some insight.