This content has been marked as final. Show 10 replies
I've done what you're attempting with no issues (ETEXT output instead of normal check format).
Are you sure its additional check information not invoice information? I suggest you raise an SR if its check not in the payment batch.
Also make sure you haven't extended the payment instruction extract to get the additional information.
I have gone through metalink notes 562806.1 and created custom eText template for Check payment.
The 'Format Payment Instructions with eText Output' program completed successfully with no output.
I could not able to see the eText output.
Is there anything I need to do to get the eText output?
Where exactly I'll get eText output?
Thanks & Regards,
Please check the following steps,
1) Created XML Pubblisher template and attached the .rtf (Type - eText-Outbound, Default Output Type - eText)
2) In Payable Manager responsibility Create a Payment Format ->
Setup-> Payment Administrator-> Formats (Add XML Publisher Template created in step1)
3) Setup-> Payments -> check existing Bank & Bank Branches
4) Setup-> Payments -> Bank Accounts -> Create the payment Document Number
5) Attach the Bank account to a valid supplier: Payables – Suppliers -> Entry
6) Now to create the payment Process Profile (PPP)
Navigation : go to Payables -> Setup-> Payment Administrator
7) Now to attach everything (PPP,format,document etc.) to the Template
First step to Create a “Template”
Navigation: Payables,Vision Operations -> Payments -> Entry -> Payments Manager
8) Then go to Tab “Payment Process Requests” Then click on “Submit Single Request”
9) Check View -> Requests
No output generated in 'Format Payment Instruction' program.
which program I can get the eText output?
Thanks & Regards,
Seems to be every thing is fine.Please ensure below things...
1)Is your payment request processed any invoices?
2)In Template all xml loop are properly closed.
If you want me to verify the template, mail me your template to email@example.com .
Edited by: praveen javvaji on Jun 8, 2010 10:33 PM