3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2010 3:25 PM by rschepis RSS

How to set Default Country Code for CCA 8.x Company Tenant?

How do I set Default Country Code for a particular CCA 8.x Company tenant, which another tenant might use a different default Country Code, where when I log in to the Interaction or Supervision Mgr profile and then initiate an outbound call, the Country Code I desire is shown by default?
        • 1. Re: How to set Default Country Code for CCA 8.x Company Tenant?
          rschepis
          In the Administration Manager:

Select company List
          Select the tenant Company (now display will change to one tenant)
          Click on the Company link
          Modify the 'country' field

Now log into that company as an agent, you will see the default country code for the country you just saved in the Admin screen
          • 2. Re: How to set Default Country Code for CCA 8.x Company Tenant?
            I had performed all of these steps, and just reverified that these settings are in place.

In the Company Profile tab, I have the Country is defined as the 'United Kingdom'.

However even after performing this action, after logging in to either the newer interface (CCA services) of the Interaction Manager and/or the Eclipse Supervision Manager and clicking on the Dial link, I still see the default Country Code defined as 1.

If I log in to the older interface (TAW services) of the Interaction Manager, I see the default Country Code correctly defined as 44. This appears to be a bug associated with the new GUI interface in Version 8.1.1.

Has anyone else see this type of issue with this version of Oracle Contact Centre Anywhere?
            • 3. Re: How to set Default Country Code for CCA 8.x Company Tenant?
              rschepis
              in the /cca interface...be sure that you have opened a new browser window before logging back in.

If you just log out and log in, it will not reflect the changes without grabbing a new browser instance, then logging in.