Problem Summary: Message appears "Applications Login preferred credentials not available for the target accessed" when
* Click on Targets -> Oracle Applications -> System Management
* Select one of the discovered EBS and click configure
* In the 5 step wizard, Provide Monitoring Schema username/password, click "next" [I tried with "apps" and "sysadmin" user both are accessible in EBS]
* Pick all the available targets for the selected EBS, click "next"
* Select All, click "next"
* Select Database Target Association, click "next"
* Review the components
* click submit
* Click on "Diagnostics" the error returns, is there a specific user that I should be using for this purpose?
Note: I tried this with 10.2.0.4, AMP 2.0.0 version, and I'm able to view diagnostics window.
* What am I doing wrong?
* Should I be creating user other than apps or sysadmin?