This discussion is archived
1 2 3 Previous Next 44 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2013 12:30 AM by 1001589 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Added the -verbose option and the error is

Compiling wmtoolkit - common
    Translating file: D:\Olite10g_1\Mobile\Sdk\wtgsdk\root\july_7_2010_B\CustomerOrd
    ers.jsp
    Translating file: D:\Olite10g_1\Mobile\Sdk\wtgsdk\root\july_7_2010_B\CustomerOrd
    ers.jsp
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:261)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspUtils.loadClassJDK(JspUtils.java:219)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspUtils.loadClass(JspUtils.java:209)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspRTTag.<init>(JspRTTag.java:102)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseState.createTagParser(JspParseState.java:410
    )
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTag.parseNextTag(JspParseTag.java:538)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTagFile.parse(JspParseTagFile.java:160)
    at oracle.jsp.parse.OracleJsp2Java.transform(OracleJsp2Java.java:40)
    at oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc.jspTranslate(Jspc.java:741)
    at oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc.jspTranslate(Jspc.java:770)
    at oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc.jspTranslate(Jspc.java:624)
    at oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc.translate(Jspc.java:176)
    at oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc.main(Jspc.java:145)
    Press any key to continue . . .
    JSP's were compiled successfully
  • 16. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    778702 Explorer
    Is customerorder having some refferences to another class? Maybe that one is missing.
    More than this, I don't think we can do.

Regards
  • 17. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    No, there are no references to other classes. Its a simple jsp page, with adf tag libs included.

It simply displays a master form and detailed table as given in the "Tutorial for Building Mobile Web Applications Using ADF/BC4J".
  • 18. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    343896 Oracle ACE
    If you are doing the OC4J tutorial, you don't have to pre-compile the jsps. In fact, it has no affect. Try running the tutorial without pre-compiling. Make sure your java home is set to a JDK and OC4J should properly compile the jsps.
  • 19. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Thanks.

This is my path.

PATH=D:\software\Java\jdk1.5.0_03;D:\software\Java\jdk1.5.0_03\jre\bin;D:\Olite1
    0g_1\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;D:\Olite10g_1\jre\1.4.2\bin;D:\mobileclient\oldb40\TUT
    ORIAL;D:\software\oracle10g\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System
    32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Windows Imaging\;D:\Olite10g_1\MOBILE\sdk\bin;C:\Progra
    m Files\CVSNT\;

I've been alternately reiterating between not pre compiling and pre compiling the jsps, but landing up in the same error. Not sure where else i'm going wrong....
  • 20. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

With the addition of few jars at the model level, this issue is resolved. And there is no need as discussed, for the compilation of jsps in case of ADF/BC4J.

Another question is how to integrate mobile server with oracle weblogic server 11g R1?
  • 21. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    343896 Oracle ACE
    You should install Weblogic first and then install Oracle Mobile Server into the same Oracle Home as Weblogic. Mobile Server will do the rest in terms of deploying the server/domain and startup scripts.
  • 22. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

Thanks. The ORACLE_HOME after installing weblogic server 11g r1 is D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F.

I installed the mobile server, keeping ORACLE_HOME\Olite10g_10_3 as the installation folder.

After successful installation, I find the runmobileserver.bat having -- call D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F\Olite10g_10_3\..\user_projects\domains\mobileserver\startWebLogic.cmd.

But there is no folder created as mobileserver under domains. Hence when the mobileserver is up(which brings weblogic admin login page), I don't see the mobile server configured under the servers link .

Any clues or changes on this?
  • 23. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

Now I'm able to install mobileserver on top of weblogic. When I start the mobile server, now weblogic is started.

While installing mobileserver, i deployed the demo applications also.

How to access the deployed applications ? and how to deploy new applications ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • 24. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    welogic part requires more clarification
  • 25. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    343896 Oracle ACE
    Please read through the tutorials in the developers guide. They have samples and demos on deploying to various platforms and technologies.

What clarification do you require?
  • 26. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

The comment got posted when I updated the question as unaswered. I've given again my questions below.

Thanks.

Now I'm able to install mobileserver on top of weblogic. When I start the mobile server, now weblogic is started.

While installing mobileserver, i deployed the demo applications also.

How to access the deployed applications ? and how to deploy new applications ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • 27. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

Few questions on mobile server integration with weblogic.

1. I'm using Oracle weblogic server 11g r1. The welogic home is D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F. I've pointed the ORACLE_HOME to this path when
    installing mobile server. - Is this correct?

2. Will the "mobileserver" domain be automatically created when the mobilserver is installed? In my case this didn't happen and I created prior a domain called "mobileserver" when installing weblogic. - Is this correct?

3. How to get the mobile manager screen after integrating with weblogic? How to see/deploy applications.?

Please let me know on the above and any other references.

thanks.
  • 28. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    343896 Oracle ACE
    1. I'm using Oracle weblogic server 11g r1. The welogic home is D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F. I've pointed the ORACLE_HOME to this path when
    installing mobile server. - Is this correct?

Correct

2. Will the "mobileserver" domain be automatically created when the mobilserver is installed? In my case this didn't happen and I created prior a domain called "mobileserver" when installing weblogic. - Is this correct?

No. If you install WebLogic and then Mobile Server, the mobileserver domain should be created automatically. You have to start the server manually by going to
    $ORACLE_HOME/wlserver_10.3/mobile/server/bin and running runmobileserver

In my case this is /mnt1/u01/app/oracle/middleware/wlserver_10.3/mobile/server/bin

3. How to get the mobile manager screen after integrating with weblogic? How to see/deploy applications.?

You should be able to get to it by
    http://yourdomain:80/webtogo
  • 29. Re: Packaging wizard compilation exception
    781985 Newbie
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But the mobileserver domain is not getting created and i don't find $ORACLE_HOME/wlserver_10.3/mobile/server/bin " directory structure also.

I'm using Oracle db 11.0.7, Weblogic - 10.3.1 and Mobile server OLITE_10.3.0.3.0 for Windows. ORACLE_HOME is D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F

I did the following.

1. Installed weblogic home 11g r1 in D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_Load16F.
    2. Configured schema DEV
    3. Installed SOA
    4. Created domain base_domain.
    5. Tested both the weblogic and soa servers by starting them.
    6. Installed mobile server in D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_Load16F\olite10g.

When I checked after the installation is successful, I don't find the above mentioned directory structure. Instead I find only D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F\wlserver_10.3\common\bin.

Also the runmobileserver.bat found under D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F\Olite10g\Mobile\Server\bin is trying to start the weblogic server from D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_LOAD16F\Olite10g\..\user_projects\domains\mobileserver\startWebLogic.cmd which again is not found.

What else am I missing? Please let me know.

Edited by: user10291345 on Aug 18, 2010 5:55 AM

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points