This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2010 10:35 AM by user97811 RSS

Oracle Applications Adapter

496242 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi everyone

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this ..

i have a few questions..

firstly i need to check myself.. am i correct in the following.

in order to use the OracleAppsAdapter in 11g i need to configure it in weblogic.
i created a jdbc connection to the Apps R12 Database and i re-deployed the OracleAppsAdapter with specifing this new JDBC conneciton.
? is that all?

when i try and run my bpel process. i get the following error.

Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'insert' failed due to: JCA Binding Component connection issue. JCA Binding Component is unable to create an outbound JCA (CCI) connection. R2IInvoiceProject:APInvoiceHeaderService [ APInvoiceHeaderService_ptt::insert(ApInvoicesInterfaceCollection,ApInvoicesInterfaceCollection) ] : The JCA Binding Component was unable to establish an outbound JCA CCI connection due to the following issue: BINDING.JCA-12510 JCA Resource Adapter location error. Unable to locate the JCA Resource Adapter via .jca binding file element <connection-factory/> The JCA Binding Component is unable to startup the Resource Adapter specified in the <connection-factory/> element: location='eis/Apps/R12Apps'. The reason for this is most likely that either 1) the Resource Adapters RAR file has not been deployed successfully to the WebLogic Application server or 2) the '<jndi-name>' element in weblogic-ra.xml has not been set to eis/Apps/R12Apps. In the last case you will have to add a new WebLogic JCA connection factory (deploy a RAR). Please correct this and then restart the Application Server ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

PLease any help

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points