3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2010 12:19 PM by 679747 RSS

Execute Scheduler by PLSQL...or other...

Hello Everyone,

I need to execute the scheduler for a few tasks. It is possible execute the scheduler not by application but by code?

Thanks!.

LCJ.
        • 1. Re: Execute Scheduler by PLSQL...or other...
          Scheduler is a java based engine. So, there is no pl/sql block for this. But one thing you can do is start a concurrent program ( autonomous ) from the pl/sql block. This will also go to java layer.

Thanks,
          • 2. Re: Execute Scheduler by PLSQL...or other...
            Thanks for you replay.

You talk about the Autonomous Scheduler concurrent program of Field Service Application? How can I do that...start this concurrent from pl/sql block? It also can I start the concurrent Search and Schedule Tasks Automatically of Scheduler Application in the same way?

Thanks for your help...I'm a rookie in this one...I will really appreciate any guide.

LCJ.
            • 3. Re: Execute Scheduler by PLSQL...or other...
              Suppose you want to schedule Search and Schedule Tasks.First there is an option in the front end to schedule your concurrent program.Moreover if you want to do it through plsql code..

then you can make use of fnd_request.submit_request and fnd_request.set_repeat_options for scheduling it..

Thanks
              AJ