3 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2010 8:23 AM by 793415 RSS

Need your help

MSC
      Hello ,

I am willing to make similar to this blow program with Java .But it seems there is no reference to do such thing as far i search , I will be appropriated if help me to find the path to make something like this link .

Edited by: www.MavajSunCo.com on Mar 6, 2012 5:20 PM
        • 1. Re: Need your help
          Ali.Jamali wrote:
          ..Please help me .
          Please use a title specific to your question. BTW - did you have a question, or were you just sharing that with us?
          • 2. Re: Need your help
            MSC
            what kind of specific title you are looking for ? But I am not worry about title I am more considering someone help me to find path . however welcome to any comment .
            • 3. Re: Need your help
              Ali.Jamali wrote:
              what kind of specific title you are looking for ?..
              OK that is a start. You've formed a question and added a question mark.

Now I look closer at your initial description (or rather, read it as opposed to glance at it and do a 'find' on'?') I see you did actually ask broad, vague questions, one of which might be phrased.

"'How do I' make live image processing to capture image from camera changing the shape and display it in one browser?"

And I mention that because
              Make live image processing to capture image from camera changing the shape and display it in one browser
              Might be the sort of 'specific' title that I first suggested.
              ..But I am not worry about title I am more considering someone help me to find path .
              By providing a vague title, you have already started down the wrong path. If the post had the type of title as I suggested, most people could tell without opening the thread that they are in no position to answer the question. Most of the rest that are curious (or bored) enough to open the post will be irritated to find it is not a subject we can help on, and close it immediately with a scowl and an intention not to waste their time on your posts again. Even those that open it and feel they can help, are already in no mood to give the best advice.

So to start out with a thread 'on the right foot' - with a good title, is a good first step to getting the help you require.

But to get back to some more technical matters. There seemed to be a bunch of tasks outlined in your initial post, most of which are beyond newbies, which you seem to be.

BTW - One thing that occurred after I gave the post more than a cursory glance is that it covers a whole range of subjects and APIs. All congealed into one post as they are, you are unlikely to get 'the solution'. Break the problem down into much smaller parts, and deal with each part separately.

Let us consider the small part of what I focused on earlier "Make live image processing to capture image from camera changing the shape and display it in one browser".
              - live image processing - JMF, possibly Java2D/JAI
              - capture image from camera - web cam? JMF
              - changing the shape - JMF effects
              - display it in one browser - Applets

JMF is a complex, abandoned API. JAI is a complex API, advanced effects in Java2D are complex & Applets are a PITA (in general). Factor JMF & JAI into applets and you have a very advanced task.

I strongly suggest you abandon this thread, and some spend some (lot of) time getting used to doing the separate parts of the problem. Come back to it in 18 months when you've gained a lot more feel for Java and the APIs and classes concerned, and can ask more specific questions.