11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2007 10:10 PM by 843804 RSS

Internet Explorer Errors

When I try to log on to Homescape II Internet Explorer says there is and error caused by Java
        • 1. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
          And you believed it?!
          • 2. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
            When I try to log on to my schedule for my online business, internet explorer says that it cannot initialize tubesock to run applet.
            • 3. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
              When I try to log on to my schedule for my online business, internet explorer says that it cannot initialize tubesock to run applet.
              • 4. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                when I'm logging on to my schedule page for my online business it tells me that applet tubesock cannot be initialized.

Message was edited by:
                mscrawford01@alltel.net
                • 5. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                  when i tray to log on to my schedule for my online business, internet
                  explorer syas that it cannot initialize tubesock to run applet
                  • 6. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                    when i try to log on to my schedule for my online business, internet
                    explorer syas that it cannot initialize tubesock to run applet..... what do you need to do here to fix the problem

Message was edited by:
                    Jacki30Mc
                    • 7. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                      When I try to log on to my schedule for my online business, I get two error messages from internet
                      explorer. The first message says: "An error occurred while communicating with the schedule server. Please close the MySchedule page and re-open it.

The second messge says that it cannot initialize tubesock to run applet. Please help me to correct the problem, so my schedule page will populate.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by: freckels0505 on Dec 7, 2007 5:00 AM
                      • 8. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                        I am having the same problem. What should I do?Cannot initialize tubesock.
                        • 9. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                          how do I fix this problem when I try to log onto my schedule for my business, it says cannot initialize tubesock to run applet after 5 tries.
                          • 10. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                            Did anyone post a solution for you on this yet? I am trying to help someone and I get to this Forum but not any explanations out there. The best I get tells me to reload Internet Explorer and then re-load latest version of Java.
                            There's no "and then what.........."

Edited by: smiffykls on Sep 11, 2008 4:59 AM
                            • 11. Re: Internet Explorer Errors
                              I've worked my way through this and its a simple fix. Many are claiming this is recently due to SP 3 but this error is not new so I doubt its just that.
                              The java applet window generates but cannot initialize itself; blames tubesock and reports 5 attempts before timeout. BUT notice at the bottom of the applet window that the "Managed Add-ons" icon is showing a 'stop' symbol through it. I cannot prove it was caused by an Active-X change but both friends downloaded email attachments or weblinks.
                              Simply go to your IE Tools > Managed Add-ons > Enable or Disable Add-ons......... You will note that a lot more entries are suddenly "disabled" that used to be "enabled."
                              Re-Enable Sun Java Console; SSV Helper Class; and scriptproxy. And anythin else you used to have as handy help (Yahoo, AOL, Google toolbars, etc, etc).