0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2009 11:17 AM by 843810 RSS

Problem with Javadoc gen'in two instances of a sourcefile in the class list

Hallo,

I have a set of source files that I'm gen'ing with the ant task javadoc.

sourcefiles="javadocs/PTConfigServer-root/src/com/palantir/config/util/SshUtils.java,
      javadocs/PTConfigServer-root/src/com/palantir/config/util/StafUtils.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/Pair.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/XMLTag.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MutuallyExclusiveSetLock.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/exception/PalantirException.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/exception/PalantirUserMessageException.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/exception/VersionMismatchException.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/Mutable.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MultiMapSet.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MultiMapOrderedSet.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MultiMapList.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MultiMapConcurrentHashSet.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/MultiMap.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/i18n/DefaultDateFormatterFactory.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/i18n/DateFormatterManager.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/i18n/DateFormatterFactory.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/i18n/DateFormatter.java,
      javadocs/PTCommons-root/src/com/palantir/util/awt/Awt.java"

The first two gen properly with only one of each class showing up in the class list. Then, starting with the PTCommons files, javadoc lists each class twice in the class list. In the actual generated documentation, there is only one instance of the file.

Has anyone seen this before?

Mary