1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2010 3:08 PM by jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias RSS

netsnmpj.dll: The specified procedure could not be found

Hi guys,
      I am developing with netsnmpj. I have downloaded the netsnmpj tookit from http://sourceforge.net/projects/netsnmpj/files/.
      When I use the example of the netsnmpj in Eclipse, it can be compiled successfully. But when I run it, the following errors appeared.
      I have added the netsnmpj.dll to the jdk location, but why it shows "The specified procedure could not be found"?
      I have spent one day on this issue.
      Need your help and many thanks.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\lib\System\netsnmpj.dll: The specified procedure could not be found
      ##
      ## Could not find the netsnmpj library.
      ## Please check your java.library.path setting.
      ## Currently java.library.path is set to:
      ## C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\bin;.;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Java/jre6/bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Rational\Rose RealTime\bin\win32;c:\Program Files\Rational\common;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\bin;C:\Python;C:\Ant1.7.1\bin;C:\usr\bin;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\jre\lib\System
      ##