3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2007 7:24 AM by 807597 RSS

Another forum bug

Post a reply to a question and then go to edit the reply. Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!

:-) I indicated that I did not want this topic on my watch list but it has put it on the list anyway!

Edited by: sabre150 on Oct 4, 2007 11:01 AM
        • 1. Re: Another forum bug
          DarrylBurke
          Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!
          {color:#000080}What exactly happens?{color}
          I did not want this topic on my watch list but it has put it on the list anyway!
          {color:#000080}With email updates checked, I guess?

I have my settings as no email updates but if I hadn't block sendered Sun, my inbox would be overflowing with the sh!t.

db{color}
          • 2. Re: Another forum bug
            masijade
            Darryl.Burke wrote:
            I have my settings as no email updates but if I hadn't block sendered Sun, my inbox would be overflowing with the sh!t.
            I can't do that, I'm on the EIS list.

Edit: Block Sender Sun, that is. Of course I did block the updates with a Subject line pattern. ;-)
            • 3. Re: Another forum bug
              Darryl.Burke wrote:
              Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!
              {color:#000080}What exactly happens?{color}
              You are not allowed to cancel the edit! You just get a dialog saying that you are not allowed to edit the post even though you are actually trying to cancel any edit!