This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2007 5:24 AM by 807597 RSS

Another forum bug

807597 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Post a reply to a question and then go to edit the reply. Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!

:-) I indicated that I did not want this topic on my watch list but it has put it on the list anyway!

Edited by: sabre150 on Oct 4, 2007 11:01 AM
  • 1. Re: Another forum bug
    DarrylBurke Guru Moderator
    Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!
    {color:#000080}What exactly happens?{color}
    I did not want this topic on my watch list but it has put it on the list anyway!
    {color:#000080}With email updates checked, I guess?

I have my settings as no email updates but if I hadn't block sendered Sun, my inbox would be overflowing with the sh!t.

db{color}
  • 2. Re: Another forum bug
    masijade Explorer
    Darryl.Burke wrote:
    I have my settings as no email updates but if I hadn't block sendered Sun, my inbox would be overflowing with the sh!t.
    I can't do that, I'm on the EIS list.

Edit: Block Sender Sun, that is. Of course I did block the updates with a Subject line pattern. ;-)
  • 3. Re: Another forum bug
    807597 Newbie
    Darryl.Burke wrote:
    Wait until someone else has replied to your reply and then try to cancel the edit!
    {color:#000080}What exactly happens?{color}
    You are not allowed to cancel the edit! You just get a dialog saying that you are not allowed to edit the post even though you are actually trying to cancel any edit!