This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2008 2:33 AM by 802555 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    843844 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Don't use spaces.
    (we're getting there!)
    -Alexis
  • 16. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    843844 Newbie
    PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot :-)

it works great both ways.

Thanks Alexis
  • 17. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    843844 Newbie
    Glad I could help ;-)
    -Alexis
  • 18. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    843844 Newbie
    Hi,

I saw your discussion,pretty useful...hmmmm.. but in my case its failed.

I could execute my java class individually like this.
    D:\JDK13~1.1_0\x>java -cp mail.jar;activation.jar;classes12.zip;. MailTest

I made a jar for my MailTest and tried to execute it, the error is...
    ( the jar I made from PKZIP Utility. I doubted the jar first, I tried for my other programs and I have been using this way making jars since a long time. all others are working well)

D:\JDK13~1.1_0\x>java -cp mail.jar;activation.jar;classes12.zip;. -jar ForU.jar
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Message

pls. help me to work on this....
  • 19. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    802555 Newbie
    Hi
    I am using netbeans.can anyone guide me where should i place activation.jar,mail.jar,dsn.jar,imap.jar,mailapi.jar,pop3.jar and smtp.jar....

With Regards,
    V.S.Ravi Kiran Balusu.
  • 20. Re: J2EE standalone aplication with JRE
    802555 Newbie
    i am getting the following error when i run index.jsp.my tomcat username and password is admin and admin respectivrly...

Deployment error:
    Access to Tomcat server has not been authorized. Set the correct username and password with the "manager" role in the Tomcat customizer in the Server Manager.
    See the server log for details.
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:166)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.ant.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:104)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor274.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:385)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1329)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1298)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl.run(BridgeImpl.java:277)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run(TargetExecutor.java:460)
    at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(RunClassThread.java:151)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Access to Tomcat server has not been authorized. Set the correct username and password with the "manager" role in the Tomcat customizer in the Server Manager.
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.TomcatManagerImpl.list(TomcatManagerImpl.java:389)
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.TomcatManager.modules(TomcatManager.java:623)
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.TomcatManager.getAvailableModules(TomcatManager.java:434)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.getAvailableTMIDsMap(TargetServer.java:331)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.checkUndeployForSharedReferences(TargetServer.java:287)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.checkUndeployForSharedReferences(TargetServer.java:236)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.checkUndeployForSharedReferences(TargetServer.java:233)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.processLastTargetModules(TargetServer.java:355)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.init(TargetServer.java:143)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.TargetServer.deploy(TargetServer.java:479)
    at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.api.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:151)
    ... 16 more
    Caused by: org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.AuthorizationException
    at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.TomcatManagerImpl.list(TomcatManagerImpl.java:390)
    ... 26 more
    BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

With Regards,
    V.S.Ravi Kiran Balusu.
1 2 Previous Next