1 2 3 4 Previous Next 48 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2007 4:40 AM by 843849 Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
        Hi domnic.. My name is Haryadi.. I just read your massage on java forum now after you posted 1 year.. I think u must be finished and solve all of you this program.. Now, I just take a project same with you.. I so confuse with this project so much.. I hope u want to help me to solve this project problem.. If you will help me, please massage me to my email in h_kewell21@hotmail.com.. Thx be4
        • 31. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
          If you have not included the avetana in java library path (-Djava.library.path=your_path) do it. If the problem still appears - check what kind of system architecture do you have. I have discovered, that on 64bit it does not work.

--
          Regards,
          Qba
          • 32. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
            Regarding the following scheme:
            A program written in J2SE
            A midlet written in J2ME
            Both is going to communicate through Bluetooth.

J2ME is using the JSR82 javax.bluetooth API

For J2SE I have found a few SDK for providing
            Bluetooth support.
            Those are:
            Atinav
            Rococo
            Zucotto(Which I can no longer find SDK, I used this
            one in 2001)

Are there others that I could use?... BlueCove
            maybe?
            This Application is running on a Windows OS, But APIs
            for Linux are also usefull.

Anyone who could share their experience on using one
            of these J2SE APIs and with J2SE Bluetooth
            programming?

I would very much appreciate help on this. I am
            trying to find a suitable J2SE BT API for work on my
            master thesis.
            hi friends.

will u please help me from ground up. to connect a pc with mobile(to do chat program between them) using j2se and j2me.

Regards
            • 33. a serial connection over bluetooth
              I think using JSR82 implementation such as BlueCove or Atinav is not good idea. Them required Widcomm-Software installed or the Bluetooth drivers that Microsoft ships with Windows XP SP2. So what with drivers for IVT Corporation (BlueSoleil) or other less popular? I did not find any library supporting all blutooth devices. Maby better idea could be establish a serial connection (over bluetooth)? In this case PC sever application sholul be work on every machine with any bluetooth device. But i dont't know how to do this in Java... Have anybody a solution of this problem?

raf306
              • 34. J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                i want to feach data of mobile device on my serverside interface which is created in j2se. so plz send me neccessary info. i am using bluetooth communication.
                • 35. J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                  i am using jsr75 for directory access of mobile device.
                  it is working in j2me side. it is taking directory structure of emulator by default.
                  but i want to access this directory system from j2se. for that what i have to do? Is there any jar file missing?
                  • 36. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                    Hi!all..
                    I am doing the same thing...in my project actually i want to transfer data from pc to mbile back and forth..using bluetooth
                    In that i am able to transfer data from mobile to pdesktop pc successfully..
                    in my application desktop pc is server and mobile j2me application is client....
                    Now i am able to connect both mobile and pc and as i have told u already i am to send data from mobile to pc and pc receives them and prints them but when i am trying reverse thing my mobile receives data randomly i.e. it may happen that mobile doesn't receive data at all or mobile receives all the data...and in that ratio of not receiving data in mobile at alll is more than receiving successfully....

I have also tried to communicate between two mobiles in which one is server and other mobile is client using same code to receive and send data....they both communicate well successfully back and forth...

but problem is only between pc and mobile....

Another thing i have also tried to make my mobile server and pc as client but in that case when in service search completed method when pc client tries to connect to mobile server which is already successfully in waiting mode the pc throws an exception "java.io.exception : Connection failed"

So i mnot getting the reason why it is happening....

pc server can receive data from mobile client successfully and can slao send data successfully but mobile client doesn't receives or some times receives....

mobile server and mobile client both successfully communicate with each other successfully.......

And mobile server and pc client case mobile server goes into waiting mode but client is not able to connect with server throws and io exception: "Connectionfailed"

So is there any one who has same problem as mine???????

or is there any one who can tell me the reason why it is not receiving data or why connection failed exception is coming?????????

Or is there any one who has done successful communication between pc server and mobile client???????????

if some one is there then plz help me because in my project to transfer data back and forth between mobile and pc is necessary....in any case...

Help from any one would be appreciated greatly..............
                    • 37. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                      Hi!all..
                      I am doing the same thing...in my project actually i want to transfer data from pc to mbile back and forth..using bluetooth
                      In that i am able to transfer data from mobile to pdesktop pc successfully..
                      in my application desktop pc is server and mobile j2me application is client....
                      Now i am able to connect both mobile and pc and as i have told u already i am to send data from mobile to pc and pc receives them and prints them but when i am trying reverse thing my mobile receives data randomly i.e. it may happen that mobile doesn't receive data at all or mobile receives all the data...and in that ratio of not receiving data in mobile at alll is more than receiving successfully....

I have also tried to communicate between two mobiles in which one is server and other mobile is client using same code to receive and send data....they both communicate well successfully back and forth...

but problem is only between pc and mobile....

Another thing i have also tried to make my mobile server and pc as client but in that case when in service search completed method when pc client tries to connect to mobile server which is already successfully in waiting mode the pc throws an exception "java.io.exception : Connection failed"

So i mnot getting the reason why it is happening....

pc server can receive data from mobile client successfully and can slao send data successfully but mobile client doesn't receives or some times receives....

mobile server and mobile client both successfully communicate with each other successfully.......

And mobile server and pc client case mobile server goes into waiting mode but client is not able to connect with server throws and io exception: "Connectionfailed"

So is there any one who has same problem as mine???????

or is there any one who can tell me the reason why it is not receiving data or why connection failed exception is coming?????????

Or is there any one who has done successful communication between pc server and mobile client???????????

if some one is there then plz help me because in my project to transfer data back and forth between mobile and pc is necessary....in any case...

Help from any one would be appreciated greatly..............
                      • 38. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                        Greetings !
                        We are currently working on the same project but we are not able to identify the bluetooth stack via our usb connections.You think it would be a better idea to switch over to serial port ?
                        We would like some help and guidance from your sid eif possible.If you could mail me a part of your connection code that would be really appretiated.Also if you know any reference sites that could help us get our way through this mess, it would be more than enough :)
                        thanking you in advance :D

do keep in touch
                        kaiser
                        kaiserbreath@gmail.com
                        www.kaiserbreath.blogspot.com
                        • 39. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                          hi!
                          now i m stuck up with new problem...

Now i am able to receive data that's only string in mobile 5300 but there is problem in that...
                          It is like when it receives data the mobile client show that it is disconnected automatically from the connection..
                          So after that i am not able to send that data to pc server as before i do anything after service search it first promplt me that it is disconnected...
                          So i can read the data only once and it shows the exception that"java.io.exception:InputStream is closed"

And after that when try to send that data to pc it shows me exception "Symbian Os error -36" is. disconnected..
                          As it is obviouse that it is disconnected as it promplts me first...

But the odd behaviour is here that when i m trying to read int it show that available bytes are 4i.e.for integer data type but it reads 0 instead integer pc has send to monile...So in this case it won't automatically get disconnected...So if i send data to pc the application will lwt me to send as many time as i want...

So the observation of this behaviour is that when mobile receives string it reads it successfully and display it perfectly...and get automatically disconnected ...but when it read any data type except string it show the data in stream while checking with method is.available() according to data type but it doesn't read that data from stream so displaying nothing and in this case it won't get disconnected automatically...so i m able to send data to pc..

Is there any body who has same problem ????
                          Is there any body who can help me to sort out my this problem...????

Any help from any one will be appreciated..

Thanks....
                          • 40. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                            An RFE for this that has ID 6519117
                            vote for it.
                            • 41. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                              Hi, I am just trying to do the same, but got stuck ,could you please send the code for me.
                              cinemaforme@yahoo.co.uk
                              • 42. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                                Hi! i need code through which i can control my pc through a mobile phone...
                                • 43. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                                  my id is abid.1920@gmail.com
                                  • 44. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
                                    Plzzz,
                                    somebody tell me, how pc-pc comunicate through J2se and Bluetooth.