This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
First of all you have to understand the differences between the modules:
- Personal Profile
- Optional packages like AGUI
I can not belive that the Sun CDC toolkit only supports Swing and NOT AWT. AWT should always be available because it is the core of Personal profile. I think Swing should not be supported...
Of course I can not give a general answer why application xyz does not run in Mysaifu:
1. Mysaifu is not a CDC/Personal Profile VM but should be a "full" VM compatible to J2SE.
2. Mysaifu is still under development. So ask the Mysaifu developers...
You are right. The problem for me are:
1. Vendors specific device - many types of proccesors and different OS implementation, almost every manufacturer rewrite some OS modules.
2. Vendors specific VM - independent VM manufacturer, not fully support of technical specification for JSR.
3. Some type of mismatched Sun Approach - !!! phoneME.