11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2010 1:09 AM by 843851 RSS

Line Graphs in j2me

Hi,
      Does any1 know any libraries availbale to draw line graphs in j2me? Or is that I need to use the graphics calss n create graphs using drawline() method?

Thanks in advance
      Nandy
        • 1. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
          Nandy_09 wrote:
          Hi,
          Does [any1|http://www.transl8it.com|smspk] know
          hav U tried 2 g%gle 4 "libraries 2 draw line graphs n j2me"?

----

[Hw 2 Ask :-Qz d smrt Way|http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell|write well] -> +"wrte n clr, grammatical, correctly-spelled lngwi... dun uz instant-messaging shortcuts. spLN "U" az "u" mAkz U L%k lIk a semi-literate b00b 2 sAv two entire keystrokes..."+
          • 2. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
            Hi,
            I didnt get the meaning of ur reply. Plz elaborate it
            • 3. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
              DarrylBurke
              Click d link
              • 4. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                Gnat,
                Instead of commenting on others grammer or english its better u try to answer the question. No one wud be having os much time to write the sentences grammatically as u think so. concentarte more on question than on grammer. N 1 mor thing, ur name is also not complete. Better b careful befor commenting on others.
                • 5. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                  DarrylBurke
                  Nandy_09 wrote:
                  Gnat,
                  Instead of commenting on others grammer or english its better u try to answer the question. No one wud be having os much time to write the sentences grammatically as u think so. concentarte more on question than on grammer. N 1 mor thing, ur name is also not complete. Better b careful befor commenting on others.
                  Yup, that's the right way to ask for help from total strangers on the Internet. Not.

db
                  • 6. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                    DarrylBurke wrote:
                    Nandy_09 wrote:
                    Gnat,
                    Yup, that's the right way to ask for help from total strangers on the Internet. Not.

db
                    well I think that's the right way to show a very well developed ([some might say 'overdeveloped'|http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aforums.sun.com+self-entitlement]) sense of self entitlement. :)
                    • 7. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                      Better try to answer the question than commenting on every1's post. I think you hav joined the forum only to comment n not to answer. Never seen a commentor like u.
                      • 8. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                        DarrylBurke
                        Yup, rude nobodys like you are pretty rare too. And all of them get the help they deserve. Which is, none.

db
                        • 9. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                          I dint c any rude person than u. N i hardly like to waste my time in arguing with people like u. Be lilttle polite n helpful for the new users. Never expected I would come across people like u in Suns forum. Goodbye n thanks for ur help (i.e. nothing)
                          • 10. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                            not answered
                            • 11. Re: Line Graphs in j2me
                              DarrylBurke
                              Nandy_09 wrote:
                              I dint c any rude person than u.
                              I suppose you don't have a mirror handy.
                              N i hardly like to waste my time in arguing with people like u.
                              Oh, but you just did! Do you often do things that you "hardly like"?
                              Be lilttle polite n helpful for the new users.
                              I am, to those who deserve it.
                              Never expected I would come across people like u in Suns forum.
                              Many would be happy not to come across people like you here..
                              Goodbye n thanks for ur help (i.e. nothing)
                              You get what you deserve.

db