1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 10, 2009 11:15 PM by 807574 RSS

About javascript url

Hi all,

I am successfully deploy the portal (version 7.0), and now i am facing some problems, actually, i am usuing the gateway, so that it is rewrite all other pages, and i have one system connect to the portal, and that system have one javascript function call "openWindow", if i click throught that function using portal, the url will become like that:

<gateway server name>/redirect/<application url>/lib/javascript/content_redirect.jsp?contentID=210

but the correct url should be:

<gateway server name>/<application url>/content_redirect.jsp?contentID=210

I am already tried to modify the ruleset, but it seem not work, the rule set i modify should be:

<Function name="openWindow" paramPatterns="y" type="URL"/>     

It is the javascript function details:

function openWindow( url )
      {
      window.open(url,'_blank','scrollbars=yes,menubar=yes,height=560,width=760,resizable=yes,toolbar=yes,location=yes,status=yes, top=25, left=50');
      }
        • 1. Re: About javascript url
          Hi all,

I just further study the error, and found that the javascript of portal "psSRAPRewriter_convert_expression" rewrite my url incorrectly.
          Since my content_redirect.jsp is put under root directory, and other javascript are put under "<root directory>"/lib/javascript/", and after throught the portal page, it treat <host path>/lib/javascript/ as root path, and I dont know how to correct the portal setting in order to get the correct rewrite url, is anyone have hints to give me.

Regards,