8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2007 5:00 AM by 807574 RSS

MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry

Hi there,

Hope someone can shed some light. I've got my MAP working perfectly in my IE browser which includes mail, calendar and addressbook channel. Even so, I could not get the mail channel to work using some of the simulator out there say openwave and blackberry. Whenever I tried going into the mail channel I get misconfigured message, the addressbook and calendar are okay.

I've checked the ssoadapter debug log and I can see that it's able to contact the mailstore correctly so I suppose this has to be rendering problem. This is what I see in the render.debug log

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

11/24/2006 05:10:06:853 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
      ERROR: [ JSPRenderingContainer ] Bad AML at line 51 column 44: The reference to entity "argv" must end with the ';' delimiter.
      11/24/2006 05:10:06:854 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
      ERROR: [ JSPRenderingContainer ] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "argv" must end with the ';' delimiter.
      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:264)
      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
      at com.aligo.morpher.AligoMorpher.getAmlObject(AligoMorpher.java:643)
      at com.aligo.morpher.AligoMorpher.getAmlObject(AligoMorpher.java:614)
      at com.aligo.morpher.AligoMorpher.getAmlObject(AligoMorpher.java:609)
      at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.getAmlElement(RenderingEngine.java:165)
      at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.renderContent(RenderingEngine.java:128)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.rendering.RenderingUtil.doRender(RenderingUtil.java:418)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.rendering.RenderingUtil.renderContent(RenderingUtil.java:222)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.containers.jsp.rendering.JSPRenderingContainerProvider.renderContent(JSPRenderingContainerProvider.java:250)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.containers.jsp.rendering.JSPRenderingContainerProvider.getContent(JSPRenderingContainerProvider.java:120)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.PSContainerProviderContext.getContent(PSContainerProviderContext.java:443)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.PSDesktopContext.getContent(PSDesktopContext.java:1176)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.DesktopServlet.doGetPost(DesktopServlet.java:562)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.DesktopServlet.service(DesktopServlet.java:280)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:908)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invokeServletService(StandardWrapperValve.java:771)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:322)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:509)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:212)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:209)
      at com.iplanet.ias.web.connector.nsapi.NSAPIProcessor.process(NSAPIProcessor.java:161)
      at com.iplanet.ias.web.WebContainer.service(WebContainer.java:580)

11/24/2006 05:10:06:855 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
      ERROR: [ JSPRenderingContainer ] com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingException: SAX Error processing AML
      at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.getAmlElement(RenderingEngine.java:203)
      at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.renderContent(RenderingEngine.java:128)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.rendering.RenderingUtil.doRender(RenderingUtil.java:418)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.rendering.RenderingUtil.renderContent(RenderingUtil.java:222)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.containers.jsp.rendering.JSPRenderingContainerProvider.renderContent(JSPRenderingContainerProvider.java:250)
      at com.sun.portal.wireless.providers.containers.jsp.rendering.JSPRenderingContainerProvider.getContent(JSPRenderingContainerProvider.java:120)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.PSContainerProviderContext.getContent(PSContainerProviderContext.java:443)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.PSDesktopContext.getContent(PSDesktopContext.java:1176)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.DesktopServlet.doGetPost(DesktopServlet.java:562)
      at com.sun.portal.desktop.DesktopServlet.service(DesktopServlet.java:280)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:908)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invokeServletService(StandardWrapperValve.java:771)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:322)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:212)
      at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:209)
      at com.iplanet.ias.web.connector.nsapi.NSAPIProcessor.process(NSAPIProcessor.java:161)
        • 1. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
          Hello,

Not much help, but I'm seeing the EXACT same problem here. I have an open sun ticket dealing with this issue.
          - from Engineer tests, a default JES2005Q4 install works, but once you apply 2 patches 118951-27 and 120955-04, this issue appears.

It looks like sun engineers have today confirmed that once these patches above are applied (most likely candidate is the portal rather then AM patch) mobile access breaks.

Looks like a bug introduced somewhere in 118951-12 to -27.

I'll keep you updated!

Dave
          • 2. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
            Thanks for the reply.

I see that you're running x86 JES 05Q4. What about SPARC? Do you have the similar issue?

When you say a bug introduced somewhere in 118951-12 to -27? What do you mean? Is there a bug ID already? Any fixed on this? Please keep me updated on your findings. Thanks.
            • 3. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
              The issue is fixed in 11895x-29. It should be available in sunsolve in couple of days time.

Thanks.
              K
              • 4. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
                Another t-patch. Thanks the t-patch works. But when will this t-patch -29 be officially released, soon as in next week?

I also noticed another problem w/ the address book channel. When you view the ab channel for the first time is okay but comes the second, third and so on it says "Unsupported content type" from the mobile simulator.

Is this another bug? What I seen from the ssoAdapter & render.debug log,

1st time okay (ssoAdapter)
                ------------------------------------
                01/26/2007 02:09:46:958 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connecting with proxy uid=t2
                01/26/2007 02:09:47:130 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connected to store
                01/26/2007 02:09:47:178 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook closed connection to store
                01/26/2007 02:09:51:778 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter(): could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                01/26/2007 02:09:51:778 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter() failed. Reason: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterException: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter(): could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                01/26/2007 02:09:51:785 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connecting with proxy uid=t2
                01/26/2007 02:09:51:895 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-6,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connected to store

2nd, 3rd time (ssoAdapter)
                -------------------------------------
                01/26/2007 02:56:57:066 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
                01/26/2007 02:56:57:204 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
                01/26/2007 02:56:57:235 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-3,5,main]
                dn=uid=t2,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook closed connection to store

2nd, 3rd time (render.debug)
                ---------------------------------------
                01/26/2007 02:57:26:845 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-2,5,main]
                ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=130000 ] java.net.UnknownHostException: www.wapforum.org
                at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)
                at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:507)
                at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:457)
                at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:157)
                at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:365)
                at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:477)
                at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:214)
                at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:287)
                at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:299)
                at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:792)
                at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:744)
                at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:669)
                at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:913)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:973)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:905)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:872)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(XMLDTDScannerImpl.java:282)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1021)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
                at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
                at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.getAmlElement(RenderingEngine.java:165)
                at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.renderContent(RenderingEngine.java:104)
                at com.sun.mobile.filter.AMLController.transform(AMLController.java:390)
                at com.sun.mobile.filter.AMLController.doTransform(AMLController.java:222)
                at com.sun.mobile.filter.AMLController.doFilter(AMLController.java:191)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:280)

01/26/2007 02:57:26:846 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-2,5,main]
                ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=130000 ] com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingException: IO Error processing AML
                at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.getAmlElement(RenderingEngine.java:203)
                at com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingEngine.renderContent(RenderingEngine.java:104)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:213)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
                at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:280)

Thanks a lot.

Message was edited by:
                uoa

null

--
                • 5. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
                  This not a bug. It is because the portal you are trying to access, does not have access to the internet and can't resolve the host www.wapforum.org

Your portal might be running behind a firewall and you might have to set a http proxy server in your web container, restart it so that the portal can access the various internet sites.

You can do this by setting the JVM property, -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy.server.hostname and -Dhttp.proxyPort=proxy.server.portnumber in your web container hosting the portal and then restart the web container.

HTH

-Sandeep Soni
                  • 6. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
                    Thanks for the reply.

Okay, I have put it up into server w/ Internet access BUT still get the similar error.

Any idea? Thanks.

[ssoAdapter debug log]

1st click on the link 'View AddressBook'

02/12/2007 06:16:54:549 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-4,5,main]
                    WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter(): could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                    WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter() failed. Reason: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterException: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter(): could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                    02/12/2007 06:16:54:587 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-4,5,main]
                    dn=uid=t1,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connecting with proxy uid=t1
                    02/12/2007 06:16:54:934 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-4,5,main]
                    dn=uid=t1,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connected to store

2nd click on the link 'View AddressBook'
                    - nothing in the ssoAdapter log

[render.debug log]

02/12/2007 06:24:27:228 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlDocument com.aligo.aml.AmlDocument@13b21b
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:229 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setTitle on AmlDocument with title Address Book
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlPage com.aligo.aml.AmlPage@1122b7a
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlPage on AmlDocument with com.aligo.aml.AmlPage@1122b7a
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setMenuPosition on AmlPage with menu_pos bottom
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:230 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlControlMenu com.aligo.aml.AmlControlMenu@1e47e1d
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlControlMenu on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlControlMenu@1e47e1d
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setURL on AmlControlMenu with url /portal/dt
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:231 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Found tag processor for AmlText
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@13d527
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text ChannelsHm
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:232 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlControlMenu with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@13d527
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:233 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Found tag processor for AmlURL
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] nodelist is empty - no parameters provided
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=010001 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:234 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@1a018bc
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Add contact...
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:235 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@1a018bc
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@1b7e080
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@1b7e080
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:236 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:237 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] nodelist is empty - no parameters provided
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=020002 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:238 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@748db1
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Add group...
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@748db1
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@28ac8
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:239 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@28ac8
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:240 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=030003 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:241 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@156a1fc
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Search...
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:242 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@156a1fc
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@a4d015
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@a4d015
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:243 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:244 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=040004 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@5b7117
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:245 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text tmnet00004
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@5b7117
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:246 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@15ddcc9
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text tmnet00004
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@15ddcc9
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:247 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@14a3cee
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@14a3cee
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:248 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] lMemory = 51150
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:317 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] *****oLastFormPath = null
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:318 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] +++++oLastPagePath = null
                    02/12/2007 06:24:27:328 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] chtmlElement = <html>
                    <head>
                    <title>Address Book</title>
                    <meta name="PalmComputingPlatform" content="true"></meta>
                    <meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache"></meta>
                    <meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache"></meta>
                    </head>
                    <body>
                    <div align="center">
                    <a name="agp0"></a>
                    </div>
                    Add contact...
                    <br>
                    Add group...
                    <br>
                    Search...
                    <br>
                    Brad Pit
                    <br>
                    <div>
                    ChannelsHm
                    </div>
                    </body>
                    </html>

02/12/2007 06:26:19:625 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=050000 ] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
                    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
                    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333)
                    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
                    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182)
                    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519)
                    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:469)
                    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:382)
                    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:494)
                    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:231)
                    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:304)
                    at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:316)
                    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:817)
                    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:769)
                    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:694)
                    at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:938)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:973)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:905)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDTDEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:872)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDTDScannerImpl.setInputSource(XMLDTDScannerImpl.java:282)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$DTDDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:1021)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
                    at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)

02/12/2007 06:26:19:627 PM MYT: Thread[service-j2ee-5,5,main]
                    ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=050000 ] com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingException: IO Error processing AML
                    • 7. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
                      Thanks for the reply.

Okay, I have put it up into server w/ Internet access BUT still get the similar error.

Any idea? Thanks ...

[ssoAdapter debug log]

dn=uid=t1,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connecting with proxy uid=t1
                      dn=uid=t1,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook connected to store

[render.debug log]

[ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlDocument com.aligo.aml.AmlDocument@13b21b
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setTitle on AmlDocument with title Address Book
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlPage com.aligo.aml.AmlPage@1122b7a
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlPage on AmlDocument with com.aligo.aml.AmlPage@1122b7a
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setMenuPosition on AmlPage with menu_pos bottom
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlControlMenu com.aligo.aml.AmlControlMenu@1e47e1d
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlControlMenu on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlControlMenu@1e47e1d
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setURL on AmlControlMenu with url /portal/dt
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@13d527
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text ChannelsHm
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlControlMenu with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@13d527
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=010001 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f0b13
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@1a018bc
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Add contact...
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@1a018bc
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@1b7e080
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@1b7e080
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=020002 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@f3f568
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@748db1
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Add group...
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@748db1
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@28ac8
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@28ac8
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=030003 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@e56917
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@156a1fc
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... setText on AmlText with text Search...
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@156a1fc
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@a4d015
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@a4d015
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlLink com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlLink on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Calling method setURL with url /portal/ma?uI=040004 on object com.aligo.aml.AmlLink@5933db
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@5b7117
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@5b7117
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlText com.aligo.aml.AmlText@15ddcc9
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlText on AmlLink with com.aligo.aml.AmlText@15ddcc9
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Created element for AmlBr com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@14a3cee
                      [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=000000 ] Morpher::Calling..Method... addAmlBr on AmlPage with com.aligo.aml.AmlBr@14a3cee
                      <head>
                      </head>
                      <body>
                      <div align="center">
                      <a name="agp0"></a>
                      </div>
                      Add contact...
                      <br>
                      Add group...
                      <br>
                      Search...
                      <br>
                      Brad Pit
                      <br>
                      <div>
                      ChannelsHm
                      </div>
                      </body>
                      </html>

ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=050000 ] java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:817)
                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:769)
                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:694)
                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:938)

ERROR: [ AMLController: /portal/ma?uI=050000 ] com.aligo.portal.wireless.services.rendering.RenderingException: IO Error processing AML
                      • 8. Re: MAP test using simulator openwave/blackberry
                        Thanks for the reply.

Any idea? Thanks

[ssoAdapter debug log]

WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter():  could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                        WARNING: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter() failed.  Reason:  com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterException: com.sun.ssoadapter.SSOAdapterFactory.getSSOAdapter():  could not find configuration "UTILDEFAULT"
                        dn=uid=t1,ou=People,o=sun.com.my,o=isp ssoadapter=tmUWCAddressBook  connected to store

[render.debug log]

<head>
                        </head>
                        <body>
                        <div align="center">
                        <a name="agp0"></a>
                        </div>
                        <a href="/portal/ma?uI=010001">Add contact...</a>
                        <br>
                        <a href="/portal/ma?uI=020002">Add group...</a>
                        <br>
                        <a href="/portal/ma?uI=030003">Search...</a>
                        <br>
                        <a href="/portal/ma?uI=040004">Brad Pit</a>
                        <br>
                        <div>
                        <a href="/portal/dt">ChannelsHm</a>
                        </div>
                        </body>
                        </html>