1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 28, 2010 7:11 AM by 807574 RSS

Executing SQLServer Stored Procedure in JCAPS

Hi All,

I am newbie to JCAPS.I somehow managed to install the JCAPS and also run couple of the labs using HL7 and other stuff.But when it comes to executing Stored procedure using SQLServer 2005,my project although is deployed and run fine do not produce expected output.

I have given FileClient.Write before and after executing of the stored procedure and these 2 files are written but I am not sure if the stored procedure is executed or not.

Can someone provide me quick tips or pointers on how to extract data from SP in SQL Server 2005 and write to a text file based on 2 input parameters.

Thanks in advance.
      Sridhar
        • 1. Re: Executing SQLServer Stored Procedure in JCAPS
          Ok Guys.I managed to get the things working...I am able to execute an SQL statement and I am able to write to the file.But the problem is that when I am trying to execute the stored procedure then I am encountering the following error.[SeeBeyond][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'dbo'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.

I believe its trying to execute dbo.dbo.Stored_procedure instead of <DBNAME>.dbo.stored_procedure.

Any hints on how to change the connection to force Java CAPS to run taking the proper dbo schema?

I tried changing the different properties like the default schema in the DB for the said user but the problem still persisits.Any help or pointers?

Cheers
          Sridhar