2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2010 7:32 AM by 807574 RSS

runtime exception with edesigner

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception during validation
      at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validate(BatchCodeletFactory.java:437)
      at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.process(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:359)
      at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.process(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:308)
      at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.traverseDeployment(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:268)
      at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction.loadCodeGen(DeploymentBuildAction.java:923)
      at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction.access$1000(DeploymentBuildAction.java:174)
      at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction$1.run(DeploymentBuildAction.java:599)
      at org.openide.util.Task.run(Task.java:136)
      at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:599)
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validateInboundConnection(BatchCodeletFactory.java:313)
      at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validate(BatchCodeletFactory.java:428)
      [catch] ... 8 more
        • 1. Re: runtime exception with edesigner
          I have encountered the same error. I had dragged my jcd into a service on my Connectivity Map after connecting the eWays to the service. I had to open up the service after dragging the jcd into it and map my eWays to the proper services
          • 2. Re: runtime exception with edesigner
            Hi,
            I am getting following error in JCAPS 6.2 during build time:

java.lang.NullPointerException
                 at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validateOutboundConnection(BatchCodeletFactory.java:372)
                 at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validate(BatchCodeletFactory.java:425)
            Caused: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception during validation
                 at com.stc.connector.codegen.batcheway.BatchCodeletFactory.validate(BatchCodeletFactory.java:430)
                 at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.process(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:363)
                 at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.process(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:312)
                 at com.stc.codegen.frameworkImpl.model.DeploymentVisitorImpl.traverseDeployment(DeploymentVisitorImpl.java:272)
                 at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction.loadCodeGen(DeploymentBuildAction.java:954)
                 at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction.access$1100(DeploymentBuildAction.java:176)
                 at com.stc.codegen.driver.module.DeploymentBuildAction$2.run(DeploymentBuildAction.java:630)
                 at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)
            [catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)

Has anyone come across this error, how to fix it? Kindly help.

Regards
            Rahul