I'm not sure this is the place for this question, but...
I'm using WL 9.2 and it was working fine till today when I got the following message:
"Found version got config file. Expected version 9 or higher config file. This could happen if you attempt to boot from the config directory rather than the domain root."
I found in bea web site the following instruction for this kind of error:
"Ensure the config.xml is not corrupted and you are booting from the domain root."
But I didn't change anything in my files, it just happened. config.xml is in the same location and with the same content as it was.