1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 3, 2007 1:51 AM by 807581 RSS

File Not Found Error on iPlanet 6.1

Hi All,

Just a newbie here and don't have ample experience in configuring servers.
      I have deployed my JSP pages ( in JAR file) in our iPlanet 6.1 directory and everything works properly except in one of the pages. It returned a FileNotFound Exception.

service-j2ee reports: WEB2798: [] ServletContext.log(): WEB4059: can't find /manageroutingresults.jsp (File not found)

In the Access logs, it says:
      [10/Sep/2007:04:17:03 +0000] "GET /manageroutingresults.jsp?message=insertion%20of%20route%20failed:

manageroutingresults.jsp is indeed cant be found because it should manageRoutingResults.jsp. I tried searching for any jsp files with this name ('manageroutingresults'), but I could not find any.

By the way, the error occurs everytime my page redirect to other page.

Is there any way how to solve this?

hope you can help me...

Thank you so much.
        • 1. Re: File Not Found Error on iPlanet 6.1
          Hi,

I am not much comfortable with App.Server. Still I wish to try to help you.

When I read the line
          manageroutingresults.jsp is indeed cant be found because it should manageRoutingResults.jsp.
          I can feel that you are trying to access "manageroutingresults.jsp" instead of "manageRoutingResults.jsp"

To my knowledge, letter-case matters. So try to access both the pages manually - "manageroutingresults.jsp" and "manageRoutingResults.jsp".

Before that, ensure that the jsp file is available in your app-server folder.

Please let me know the result