3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2006 11:49 PM by 807581 RSS

SUN ONE Web server 6.0 SP 9

Hi All,

I have installed Sun one app server 6.0 SP9 and during server installation I installed only one webserver. After sometime(two days past). I added one more webservers using admin server and I configured the same settings as my other webserver and I configured the later to 9090, since the first one had 8080. So now when I type http://somthing.sun.com:9090. I'm not getting the login page of my application. I have configured everything similar to the other web server.

Anyone kindly help me out in this.

Thanks in advance.
      SS
        • 1. Re: SUN ONE Web server 6.0 SP 9
          Hi,

It is little bit confusing for me about the problem statement.
          How come you can install Appserver 6.0 SP9 as there is no Appserver 6.0 SP9?

If the question deals with Webserver server then post it in Webserver forums than Appserver.

Thanks,
          -Balaji.
          • 2. Re: SUN ONE Web server 6.0 SP 9
            Hi,

Can you clarify the questions posted? If you have used Webserver installations and not webserver, then better post it in the Webserver forum than Appserver to get proper answers for this.

Thanks,
            -Balaji.
            • 3. Re: SUN ONE Web server 6.0 SP 9
              correction on previous post.

Hi,

Can you clarify the questions posted? If you have used Webserver installations and not **Application Server**, then better post it in the Webserver forum than Appserver to get proper answers for this.

Thanks,
              -Balaji.