1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2006 1:51 PM by 807569 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: int array to String
        @Lajm
        What would my post count and registration date have
        anything to do with what I post, or the manner in
        which I do it?
        And how would you know whether I was annoying or not
        when I was a so-called "newbie"? How do you know I
        ever was a "newbie", at least in the sense that some
        come to be known as "newbies" around here? (I never
        needed to ask the newbie-ish questions, in case
        you're wondering. I could research them and learn on
        my own, as people should be able to do if they are
        to be software developers).

Did you fail Common Sense 101 too, like Jerkweed did?
        To start from the end. No I did not fail Common Sense 101 and if I have offended you in any way by using the same sort of language and manners towards your person, as is practised by you warnerja, I sincerly apologize.

And the reason why how I know that you was an anoying little brat even back in 2001 is that I was also registered back then and even then I sometimes got a frustrated that you just named everyone that tried to help without just pointing towards the API or say "reseach it youself, I did it".

I called you a newbie as in "newly registered". I assume that when java was invented, you had been punching holes in paper-cards for a long time... ;-)
        • 16. Re: int array to String
          Hi,

I have a question if i have a intger array which has
          elements like
          a[0]=43;
          a[1]=2;
          a[2]=3;
          a[4]=4;
          can i put them in a string in such a way that a
          string would have contents str= "43,2,3,4".

Please suggest me how to do that ...
          Just to mention I only have a integer array which
          finally i want to convert in a String in which all
          integers of that array are seperated by comma.

Please help!
          Please take a look at String class.
          you will find there what you need.
          thanks
          • 17. Re: int array to String
            Hi Guys,

Thanks to Norweed and others who had given reply to help me ind the solution, I am downloading 1.5 JDK and will try StringBuilder(presenltyusing 1.4).

Just to add, Java is language which we want to grow. I thank people who help others to learn the language but sometime feel disappointed who are in this forum who think they are kind of 007 and don't know much of techie....not like the person who registered in 2001 with 17000 posts and still doesn't know the exact solutions ....we should not consider these kind of people seriously..they just pain..in.....

Again thanks to all for the comments...on my query.

Keep the spirit f java alive....
            • 18. Re: int array to String
              doremifasollatido
              hey if you're all about people LEARNING. Maybe it's
              good to show them how to do it programatically rather
              than always using an API you moron.

You think I didn't know there were simpler ways to do this.
              The OP did need something slightly different from the API in this case. But, if an API exists for something, you should use it (unless you are doing homework that forbids it).
              • 19. Re: int array to String
                I thank people who help others to learn the language
                but sometime feel disappointed who are in this forum
                who think they are kind of 007 and don't know much of
                techie....not like the person who registered in 2001
                with 17000 posts and still doesn't know the exact
                solutions ....we should not consider these kind of
                people seriously..they just pain..in.....
                Aw, you're just mad because I pointed out to you the other day the fact that your skull is thick.

However, it's still thick, whether or not I say it is.
                • 20. Re: int array to String
                  and i think u forgot warnerja ...i proved lastly that u r THICK HEAD.....
                  Get ur selg treated in a mental hospital...if u dont have money take from me.... ;-0

since ur just the one who mess with everyone ...i think majourly that u r insane and should be treated in a Mental hospital..better dont comment on any of my blog's .....ur kind of SERIOUS Pain in everyone's.... u r real....*****.....
                  • 21. Re: int array to String
                    Oh I forgot to add another thing.
                    Not only is your skull thick, but you're a terrible speller and your grammar sucks too. Fortunately you can do something about the latter problems, but unfortunately your skull is what it is.

Buh-bye Ethan. Don't let the door hit your fanny on the way out.
                    • 22. Re: int array to String
                      Oh I forgot to add another thing.
                      Not only is your skull thick, but you're a terrible speller and your >grammar sucks too. Fortunately you can do something about the latter >problems, but unfortunately your skull is what it is.
                      Spelling....huuu ..check out this of urs...**GRAMMAR**...SKULL head you spell well to..........Check on yours first before commenting on others.Someone righlt suggested go to school and learn something...Java forum is not for guys like you....Guys ignore warnereja......he is also known by two more names...."ARROGANT" and "INSANE'
                      • 23. Re: int array to String
                        Tsk tsk. That's even worse than before. Please try again, you can do better.

By the way, are you implying that I misspelled "grammar"? Or what?
                        And even if I did, like I said something can be done about those kinds of mistakes. But oh I pity your poor thick skull. Nothing can be done about that.

P.S. What did you not understand - the "buh" or the "bye"? Take a hike, cretin.
                        • 24. Re: int array to String
                          I can't tell if Ethan is serious or joking when he says:
                          Spelling....huuu ..check out this of
                          urs...**GRAMMAR**...SKULL head you spell well
                          to..........Check on yours first before commenting on
                          others.Someone righlt suggested go to school and
                          learn something...
                          Is he initially misspelling and using bad grammar in his response or can he not help it?
                          • 25. Re: int array to String
                            and wt abt ur.....INSANE and ARROGANCE even GOD can't help u....
                            Go to mental hospital....i have already called a ambulance for you....

get well soon dear....;-)
                            • 26. Re: int array to String
                              and wt abt ur.....INSANE and ARROGANCE even GOD can't
                              help u....
                              Go to mental hospital....i have already called a
                              ambulance for you....

You came here needing help. People helped you. What is your probelm now?
                              • 27. Re: int array to String
                                and wt abt ur.....INSANE and ARROGANCE even GOD
                                can't
                                help u....
                                Go to mental hospital....i have already called a
                                ambulance for you....

You came here needing help. People helped you. What
                                is your probelm now?
                                I think it must be that the truth sometimes hurts, and he is unable to handle it at the moment. If he had access to a bazooka and was in class, look out everyone in the classroom!
                                • 28. Re: int array to String
                                  I don't have any problem.What i dont understand is , why is such kind of arrogance "Way to reinvent java.util.Arrays.toString, Jerkweed" posted by this guy is supported, people are suggestion solution and this guy most of the time create unhealthy atmosphere.

Please read the blog from start you will note who has started creating nuisance in the forum.
                                  • 29. Re: int array to String
                                    I don't have any problem.What i dont understand is ,
                                    why is such kind of arrogance "Way to reinvent
                                    java.util.Arrays.toString, Jerkweed" posted by this
                                    guy is supported, people are suggestion solution and
                                    this guy most of the time create unhealthy
                                    atmosphere.

Please read the blog from start you will note who has
                                    started creating nuisance in the forum.
                                    Please read other topics on this forum and you will see that this is no something that started with your question.