This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 5, 2010 3:03 AM by 805038 RSS

Thread pool attribute change

810815 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am using JMX monitoring tool for monitor tomcat 6. I need to change the MaxSpareThreads in Catalina-Threadpool under Mbeans. The default value for write attribute is false. How to change the attribute to true.So that i can modify the value.

Please help

--rujin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • 1. Re: Thread pool attribute change
    805038 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hey,

The writeable attribute is defined by the code of the mbean; it is not an authorization thing. If a setting is not writeable you need to look for other ways to change it. In this case you'll have to edit the server.xml for tomcat.

Cheers,

Hugo

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points