1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2010 8:40 AM by PhHein Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Sigar api problems!
        And thanks also for the guide, i got it worked on Linux:D
        • 16. Re: Sigar api problems!
          I'm glad that you can run on Linux!
          Now about the autorun thing i don't have a clue but i think first you need to know how to make an autorun file.I think there's a lot of tool to make an autorun usb drive.
          Anyway i don't think that you'r file should be compiled again.But certainly you need to run the compilled java file with one of the above commands.

I think if you make a deep search with google you find a lot of info about how to make a autorun file and from now on it's just a matter of caling the java interpreter.

Here's some links:
          • 17. Re: Sigar api problems!
            Thanks fioan:D
            • 18. Re: Sigar api problems!

Im running a program which gives me cpu information. This class is used by two applications which are deployed in a same jboss instance. So when i try to start the JBoss im getting an error while starting up of the second application saying unsatisfiedLinkError, sigar-x86-winnt.dll loaded in another class loader..
              So can anyone please help me out in this.??
              • 19. Re: Sigar api problems!
                Welcome to the forum. Please don't post in threads that are long dead and don't hijack other threads. When you have a question, start your own topic. Feel free to provide a link to an old post that may be relevant to your problem.

I'm locking this thread now.
                1 2 Previous Next