This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2012 4:43 AM by iam37 RSS

Worklist Custom Escaltion issue

666285 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am trying to implement the Custom escaltion function and create a class named EscalateToUser in the package com.test that implements the IDynamicTaskEscalationFunction interface. I packaged it in a Jar file and follow the documentation:

- Expand the SOA folder in the navigator.
- Right-click soa-infra, and select SOA Administration > Workflow Task Service Properties.
- The Workflow Task Service Properties page appears.

- Add a new function. For example:

- Function name: CUSTOM_ESCALADE (my function)
- Classpath: com.test.EscalateToUser
- Function parameter name
- Function parameter value

- In the Custom Escalation Java Class field of the Deadlines section, enter the function name as defined in the Workflow Task Service Properties page for the escalation rule. => i set CUSTOM_ESCALADE

I also add the path to my jar (/home/orasoa/CustomEscaltionRule.jar in the Workflow custom classpath URL field AND in the SCA-INF/lib of my composite but I get the followin error at runtime

and another one in (french sorry) telling that my class cannot be found
Could not construct workflow custom classloader using URL: /home/orasoa/CutomsEscalationRule.jar due to exception no protocol: /home/orasoa/CutomEscalationRule.jar

What is wrong?

I really need this fucture for customer

Thanks for your help

Anthony
  • 1. Re: Worklist Custom Escaltion issue
    iam37 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi

Were you able to resolve this error? I am trying to implement custom escalation in OIM11g through BPEL and I am getting the same error:

"Could not construct workflow custom classloader using URL due to exception no protocol"

I have placed the jar file in SCA-INF/lib folder of the project and in an external folder also and have given the path of that folder in WorkflowCustomClasspathURL.

I have followed all the other steps as well.

Help would be appreciated.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points