I am trying to implement the Custom escaltion function and create a class named EscalateToUser in the package com.test that implements the IDynamicTaskEscalationFunction interface. I packaged it in a Jar file and follow the documentation:
- Log in to Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control Console.
- Expand the SOA folder in the navigator.
- Right-click soa-infra, and select SOA Administration > Workflow Task Service Properties.
- The Workflow Task Service Properties page appears.
- Add a new function. For example:
- Function name: CUSTOM_ESCALADE (my function)
- Classpath: com.test.EscalateToUser
- Function parameter name
- Function parameter value
- In the Custom Escalation Java Class field of the Deadlines section, enter the function name as defined in the Workflow Task Service Properties page for the escalation rule. => i set CUSTOM_ESCALADE
I also add the path to my jar (/home/orasoa/CustomEscaltionRule.jar in the Workflow custom classpath URL field AND in the SCA-INF/lib of my composite but I get the followin error at runtime
and another one in (french sorry) telling that my class cannot be found
Could not construct workflow custom classloader using URL: /home/orasoa/CutomsEscalationRule.jar due to exception no protocol: /home/orasoa/CutomEscalationRule.jar