My questions are:It's always up to the hiring manager. :-)
1) Can B/R Engineer be an entry level position? Meaning that u never done the job but there are plenty of ppl and resources around to get you started;
2) Is there a lot of coding involved in this position? I know there is scripting but what else in terms of actual codingDefine coding . More on this in a minute.
3) What are the most important tools that I should have knowledge of. I'm talking about the ones used industry wide. I know my company has some custom (in-house) built tools for that but what are other companies using?Probably a mixture of Jumpstart, JET, CFEnging, puppet, etc... Each one involves different kinds of coding.
4) What would be your advise for the interview? What should I have prepared and what areas of my experience, work ethics and capabilities should I emphasize on and what should I be quiet about?Sounds like it might be an ethical question. Since you're already an employee ask the other people who are already working for the hiring manager.
5) Any other information that you think could help me getting this position.Read the docs and practice beforehand.