This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2010 8:49 AM by 790651 RSS

Broke Jive trying to implement SSO

719453 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
So I got Jive up and running fine. Then I moved onto "2.2.2 Configuring SSO in Oracle WebCenter Discussions". I followed it exactly, but now receive a 500 error because "Exception loading class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jive.sso.OracleSSOAuthFactory". So I want to get back into the Admin Console and remove the Jive System Property "AuthFactory.className and the value oracle.jive.sso.OracleSSOAuthFactory."

Unfortunately, the 500 occurs in both the standard forum and admin interfaces. I tried redeploying, but no go. Is there a config file that I can edit to remove the system property?
  • 1. Re: Broke Jive trying to implement SSO
    642537 Newbie
    Hi,
    I am facing same issue.May I know how did u resolved this issue?.Thanks.
  • 2. Re: Broke Jive trying to implement SSO
    790651 Explorer
    to remove that property from Jive you have to modify the jive_startup.xml to rerun setup and access those properties again.

1. Open a terminal;
    2. cd /u01/Middleware/user_projects/domains/wc_domain/config/fmwconfig/servers/WLS_Services/owc_discussions_11.1.1.1.0. Where /u01/MIddleware is my Oracle_HOME
    3. backup archive: cp jive_startup.xml jive_startup.xml.bkp ;
    4 . gedit jive_startup.xml
    5. Find the text: "<setup>true</setup"
    6. Change to: "<setup>false</setup>"
    7. Open a Browser with: http://wc11g.br.oracle.com:8890/owc_discussions . <host>:<port_discussion>/owc_discussions

let me know how it goes.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points