This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
to remove that property from Jive you have to modify the jive_startup.xml to rerun setup and access those properties again.
1. Open a terminal;
2. cd /u01/Middleware/user_projects/domains/wc_domain/config/fmwconfig/servers/WLS_Services/owc_discussions_188.8.131.52.0. Where /u01/MIddleware is my Oracle_HOME
3. backup archive: cp jive_startup.xml jive_startup.xml.bkp ;
4 . gedit jive_startup.xml
5. Find the text: "<setup>true</setup"
6. Change to: "<setup>false</setup>"
7. Open a Browser with: http://wc11g.br.oracle.com:8890/owc_discussions . <host>:<port_discussion>/owc_discussions
let me know how it goes.