So I got Jive up and running fine. Then I moved onto "2.2.2 Configuring SSO in Oracle WebCenter Discussions". I followed it exactly, but now receive a 500 error because "Exception loading class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jive.sso.OracleSSOAuthFactory". So I want to get back into the Admin Console and remove the Jive System Property "AuthFactory.className and the value oracle.jive.sso.OracleSSOAuthFactory."
Unfortunately, the 500 occurs in both the standard forum and admin interfaces. I tried redeploying, but no go. Is there a config file that I can edit to remove the system property?
to remove that property from Jive you have to modify the jive_startup.xml to rerun setup and access those properties again.
1. Open a terminal;
2. cd /u01/Middleware/user_projects/domains/wc_domain/config/fmwconfig/servers/WLS_Services/owc_discussions_22.214.171.124.0. Where /u01/MIddleware is my Oracle_HOME
3. backup archive: cp jive_startup.xml jive_startup.xml.bkp ;
4 . gedit jive_startup.xml
5. Find the text: "<setup>true</setup"
6. Change to: "<setup>false</setup>"
7. Open a Browser with: http://wc11g.br.oracle.com:8890/owc_discussions . <host>:<port_discussion>/owc_discussions