This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Yes you can directly upgrade form 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.5.
Same counts for clusterware as RDBMS. Only difference is clusterware would be able to do this in rolling fashion (one node after the other), while RDBMS upgrade requires a downtime.
Patches are found @ support.oracle.com
And yes: It is the same patchset as for RDBMS.
Could you please share the best practice CRS upgrade guide.
- Download 10.2.0.5 sw and unzip
- Stop crs - $CRS_HOME/bin/crsctl stop crs.
- Run preupdate.sh available in installation files
- Run runInstall
- Specify correct Home
- Select node
- Run prerequisite checks and run installation
- Than run upgrade script as root
To check version run:
$CRS_HOME/bin/crsctl query crs activeversion
$CRS_HOME/bin/crsctl query crs softwareversion
RAC and Oracle Clusterware Best Practices and Starter Kit (Platform Independent) [ID 810394.1]
you can use this article as its the same