This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2010 10:26 AM by Brandye Barrington RSS

How to view exam history?

804267 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I want to know how do someone look at his/her exam history?
  • 1. Re: How to view exam history?
    Kamran Agayev A. Oracle ACE Director
    801264 wrote:
    You need to register at http://certview.oracle.com
  • 2. Re: How to view exam history?
    jgarry Guru
    OK, I followed the directions, and no match. Now what?
  • 3. Re: How to view exam history?
    804267 Newbie
    So, does the employer need to register to see the exam history? I don't quite understand. Perhaps when this question is resolved, it should be made sticky in this certification sub forum.
  • 4. Re: How to view exam history?
    75407 Expert
    801264 wrote:
    Do I take it that you, X, wish to examine exam history for someone else , Y.

The procedure is:

You (X) give an email address (M) to (Y)..

(Y) registers amd logons to certview. They then publish select credentials to email address (M).

(X) then recieives an email at (M) which had instructions on how to view (Y)'s certification credentials.

You (X), however can view your own exam history,

Note that what you will receive is a sellected list of certifications from Y not an exam history.

(So for example if Y has passed 1z0-051, 1z0-052 and 1z0-053 but not have valididated DBA OCP training requirement (then they are not DBA OCP) then they will publish a 11g DBA OCP certification).

Rgds - bigdelboy
  • 5. Re: How to view exam history?
    804267 Newbie
    OK, that's how you show your certificate. But how do I view the exam history?
    I just passed 1Z0-051 a few hours ago. Now I want to see my own exam history. How do I do this? Via certview, or should I go directly to pearson website?

Edited by: 801264 on Dec 23, 2010 4:34 PM
  • 6. Re: How to view exam history?
    75407 Expert
    801264 wrote:
    OK, that's how you show your certificate. But how do I view the exam history?
    I just passed 1Z0-051 a few hours ago. Now I want to see my own exam history. How do I do this? Via certview, or should I go directly to pearson website?

Edited by: 801264 on Dec 23, 2010 4:34 PM
    Pearson VUE will know about your exam history at Pearson VUE ..... but it will not know about certifications.

Certiview will have your exam history and certifications. The're may be a lag of a few days between information getting from Pearson VUE to Certview.
  • 7. Re: How to view exam history?
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Additionally, you may only show your certifications to a 3rd party (like your employer). You may not share your exam history with a 3rd party.

If you are having trouble accessing your certview account, please contact ocpexam_ww@oracle.com.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points