I am working on enabling SSO among two different applications hosted on different domains (WLS 10.3.3) of same machine.
I followed all the steps given in http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/entarch/sso-with-saml-099684.html but ending up with Error 401--Unauthorized message when I access App-2.
Even the sample applications attached with the article above results with same 401 error.
Can you please help me with some work around. Also let me know for more info required.
Edited by: Raza Naqui on Dec 28, 2010 4:14 PM
It worked partially now. I configured everything right from the scratch using http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/entarch/sso-with-saml-099684.html and it worked
Cleared Cookies/Cache/History Usecase - 1:
1. Hit appA --> Login Page A (Entered Credentials) --> appA Landing Page ---------- WORKS FINE
2. Hit appB --> appB Landing Page ----------- WORKS FINE
Cleared Cookies/Cache/History Usecase - 2:
1. Hit appB --> BASIC Authentication Box pops-up (Entered Credentials) --> appB Landing Page ----------- WORKS FINE
2. Hit appA --> Login Page A is rendered ---------- DOESN'T WORKS FINE (In this usecase, instead of Login Page, it should render Landing Page of appA) I tried:
1. Changing the login method of web.xml (appA) to CLIENT-CERT,FORM ----------- SAME ISSUE AS in Usecase-2.2
2. Configured both the domains in the reverse order of configurations given in Blog-Link above. Meaning, where-ever it says appB (I referred appA) and in place of appA (I referred appB). Same case with domains. And then I try to hit appA URL ----> BASIC Authentication Box Pops up (Entered Credentials) -----> HTTP 500 ERROR (Internal Server Error) and nothing is printed on Weblogic Console. My Requirement:
1. Out of appA or appB, which-ever is accessed for the first time, the login screen/basic authentication pops-up. Followed by no authentication to be required for appA or appB. Questions:
1. Using SAML, can we enable 3 web-applications for SSO. If yes, How?