This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Thank you for replying. Here is what I see when I view the source of the page when I use the three substitution strings:
I hope that this gives you some information that is useful.
Thanks. Useful information.
So in your browser, try to go to:
(this assumes you're configured to use a Database Access Descriptor of 'apex').
Do you get a file returned? Or does this result in an HTTP 404 File not found?
Hi Linda & Joel,
My page template uses:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="#WORKSPACE_IMAGES#my_css.css" type="text/css" />
returns 'Access Denied'
returns a blank page (as expected)
What can we do now?
Finally solved this problem!!
What was happened (in my case):
- Apex Builder failed to manage them separately (see other thread).
- Removed all copies and uploaded a global workspace version.
- Only the last application that had removed its own copy now worked with the global version??
- Joel's test (see above) pointed out some access problems: 'Access Denied'
- Still got 'Access Denied' in test.
- OK, that worked.
- OK, it keeps working.
- OK, it now works as it expected to work in the initial set up?!?!
So it seems that Apex Builder has problems in its administration when maintaining metadata and content of Static Files.
The file should be completely removed, before you can reintroduce it with different metadata.
NOTE: some problems do NOT occur when applications are run in Apex Builder!
Hope this can be reproduced by the Apex team for fixing it.
I am using Apex 4.0.2. I have uploaded js file into Home->Application Builder->Application 108->Shared Components->Static Files foder. Finally i put this bellow line my page on 'HTML Header and Body Attribute' & its working fine.
WIsh yours good luck.