1. Is your Retro element linked?Yes
Can you give the retro element to the employee manually through the Entries form? (this will verify that the employee is eligible for the element)Yes I can
2. What are the three entries? What payroll does is it creates entries to reverse out the original pay and then creates new entries for the new pay. It doesn't work out the different and create one 'adjustment' entry.Yes if original was 3000 and in the middle of the month i give him 6000
Duncan Casemore wrote:Yes i got it , but what about the retro element is not appearing
The retro entries can be explained as follows:
1) 3000. This is the new prorated salary from mid-Jan to end of Jan @ rate of 6000.
2) -3000. This is backing out the original Jan salary at @ 3000 for whole month.
3) 1500. This is repaying the prorated salary from Jan to mid-Jan @ 3000.
Does that make sense?