This content has been marked as final. Show 8 replies
Are you sure they are rejected? Maybe they were rejected once but were re-approved later...?
Do you have any saved folders on that form that have "saved query".
You are doing a simple query and if it is shows incorrect data, you should raise an SR.
Hope this helps
Omkar Technologies Inc.
Hi saandi ..
Sorry to that mistake, it shows APPROVED and RETURNED* requisitions.
If you are using 11i, then it's a known bug of autocreate form... As a work around can you use Requester name/Requisition number than the buyer name in the search criteria of the Autocreate form.
Could you please check and confirm.
Hi DASH ..
As per your mentioned, it's working very well if I use requisition number but not requester name.
We're using r12.
THANKS A LOT ..
Ahmed, so you are saying that your scenario is as follows
1) You create and approve a req.
2) It appears in autocreate pool. The buyer returns it. It is not reapproved yet.
3) The buyer goes to autocreate screen; select APPROVED=YES; enters the buyer name (but not req#) and the old req. shows up even though it is not approved?
If this is happening, as SP Dash said, it must be a bug. Please log an SR.
Hi Sandeep ..
exactly !! the same, this is one of the scenarios.
There is another scenario:
1. Create & approve requisition (has multiple lines, let's say 5 lines).
2. the requisition shown in autocreate pool ( Approved=YES, Buyer name=Name).
3. Autocreate a PO for two lines of the requisition.
4. Receive the items (Make a receipt for them).
5. and then back to autocreate pool Return Requisition 'the rest of lines to that requisition' (the rest is 3 lines).
6. after that, back to Receiving and RETURN the items to supplier.
7. Check the autocreate pool, you will see the RETURNED items there. --> HOW IS THAT ?? the requisition now is returned
It must be a bug. Log an SR to get a patch.1 person found this helpful
Hope this helps,
thanks a lot Sandeep ..