This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2011 12:45 AM by 839800 RSS

Cross Session Application

525327 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, Sham here..

I'm using Oracle Application Server 10g.. writing code using struts framework..JAVA,JSP,Oracle 10g DB..Server using Red Hat Linux

My problem happen when multiple user used my application. The data from 1st user appear at screen second user(cross session)..I already check for the coding for session scope..and all scope only use session scope and application scope..We are not using proxy server..

So any body meet this problem before?? can u all help me??

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Cross Session Application
    516174 Newbie
    Hi,

Are you using Web Cache? From your explanation, I don't see that you are using it.

Regards,
    Priyanka GES
  • 2. Re: Cross Session Application
    525327 Newbie
    Hi,

Thanks for your response..

For your information we are using Web Cache..

During our latest testing, i'm already make changes at JVM in Application Server Properties to -Xmx1024m because for your info, we also face problem when more than 10 users used our system . the system will down..When I check on logs error..the error is OutOfMemory..This problem not happen if only 1-2 user log on the system.

Is there any possibilities in application server..When memory exceed the limit, the server will take the value existing in Web Cache?? to avoid application down??

Is this problem related to my first problem Cross Session?

Thanks..
  • 3. Re: Cross Session Application
    516174 Newbie
    What value are you speaking about? Can you elaborate?

Regards,
    Priyanka GES
  • 4. Re: Cross Session Application
    839800 Newbie
    user522324 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your response..

For your information we are using Web Cache..

During our latest testing, i'm already make <font face="tahoma,verdana,sans-serif" size="1" color="#000">changes</font> at JVM in Application Server Properties to -Xmx1024m because for your info, we also face problem when more than 10 users used our system . the system will down..When I check on logs error..the error is OutOfMemory..This problem not happen if only 1-2 user log on the system.

Is there any possibilities in application server..When memory exceed the limit, the server will take the value existing in Web Cache?? to avoid application down??

Is this problem related to my first problem Cross Session?

Thanks..
    Thank you! Could you give more details? Anybody can help? I have the issue which is similar to what you have faced.