3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2011 3:02 PM by user13030940 RSS

Infomaker Variation Order form

i have setup change management document flow as [ Change management--->(on commitment side)---------->RVS   (estimated phase)---->COR  (Negotiated Phase)----->CO (Final Phase)]

A form is required for "CO" which shows "COR" number.

What table needs to be join?
      How this can be obtained?

Regards!

Syed
        • 1. Re: Infomaker Variation Order form
          user13030940
          The "ref_number" column in the chmt table will show the item number from the previous change management phase.
          • 2. Re: Infomaker Variation Order form
            This is true when we are moving phase by phase, But in some cases, you may jump a phase.. in that case this will not work.
            I require to restrict this value only to Negotiation Phase "COR" Number.

Your reply is really helpful, I can use "chmt.ref_type" and and put a condition on it to display if(chmt.ref_type="COR",1,0)

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

BR

Syed
            • 3. Re: Infomaker Variation Order form
              user13030940
              If the items are all created through the same change management item you can create joins between the chmt, cedt & cpmt tables. "cedt.negotiated_master_key = cpmt.master_key" and "chmt.cedt_master_key = cedt.master_key". That may be more useful. You would need to use an outer join so that items that had no negotiated phase still appear.

Edited by: user13030940 on Feb 16, 2011 1:01 PM