This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1. I found the aws ses + smtp better for performance and maintenance.
2.I have been working for long time on forming nice url to have better seo but the stack i'm using not flexible enough (apex+glassfish).
1. Using AWS SES is an option that is becoming more attractive. Documentation here seems to suggest that e-mails will seem like that come from your designated address - have you had any issues with e-mails being flagged as spam?
2. Did you manually construct your Apex/glassfish configuration, or was that using an AMI?
1. I have been using ses for short time, in this time no, none was flagged as spam. aws ses is good if you know your customers, but when you do marketing campaigns you need to monitor your email stats closely.
2. manual configuration, which is frustrating most of the time. I don't think there is any ready ami for apex+glassfish.
1. that should be ok, most of our e-mails will be internal, or for current lines of discussion.
2. I have a feeling I'll have to wait until I create our instance before I get much farther with this one... trouble is it impacts design considerations