This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2011 10:11 AM by 846126 RSS

Batch FTP eWay Error

807574 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I'm getting the following exception reported by an application making use of the Batch FTP eWay:

Batch FTP eWay error when doing data transfer operation in [put()], message=[com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0130: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): put got exception [com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0129: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): Failed to storeFile. Reply from ftp server is [250 CWD command successful.].].].Nested exception follows: ---
com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0130: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): put got exception [com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0129: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): Failed to storeFile. Reply from ftp server is [250 CWD command successful.].].--- End of nested exception.

The FTP server seems to be up and responding when the error occurs; I can log on using the same credentials as those used by the eWay.

Has anyone seen this error and/or know what the issue may be?

Thanks in advance,
John
  • 1. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
    807574 Newbie
    1) Do you have write permissions?
    2) Is there space where you are putting the file?
    3) Can you manually put he file?

John Bidwell
  • 2. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
    807574 Newbie
    Hi John, thanks for the reply.

The answer is "Yes" to all three questions; the application goes along quite happily, transferring files without problem, then stops and starts throwing the above error and doesn't recover until it is disabled/enabled in eManager.
  • 3. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
    807574 Newbie
    How about getting some more detail.

go to the GlassFish Admin Console (http://<server>:4848)

Click on:
    Application Server->Logging->Log Levels

Change "STC.eWay.batch" to FINE and see if you can get more detail in the log file. Make sure you change it back when you are done.

John Bidwell
  • 4. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
    820493 Newbie
    Hi,

Is this problem resolved?
    I'm facing the same problem.

Thanks
    Namhyup
  • 5. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
    846126 Newbie
    This problem is occuring randomly.

I read a set of file files and write it to mainframes datasets. While writing to mainframes I am seeing the issue occuring, but when I retry for same set of file, it works fine.

Can anybody explain better where can I look for more details.

I have log level set to finest for Batch eWay but no additional information in logs.

Thanks
    Sachin

Edited by: user8307912 on Mar 9, 2011 10:11 AM

Edited by: user8307912 on Mar 9, 2011 10:11 AM