5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2011 12:11 PM by 846126 RSS

Batch FTP eWay Error

Hi All,

I'm getting the following exception reported by an application making use of the Batch FTP eWay:

Batch FTP eWay error when doing data transfer operation in [put()], message=[com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0130: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): put got exception [com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0129: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): Failed to storeFile. Reply from ftp server is [250 CWD command successful.].].].Nested exception follows: ---
      com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0130: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): put got exception [com.stc.eways.batchext.FtpFileException: BATCH-MSG-M0129: FtpFileClientImpl.doTransferPut(): Failed to storeFile. Reply from ftp server is [250 CWD command successful.].].--- End of nested exception.

The FTP server seems to be up and responding when the error occurs; I can log on using the same credentials as those used by the eWay.

Has anyone seen this error and/or know what the issue may be?

Thanks in advance,
      John
        • 1. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
          1) Do you have write permissions?
          2) Is there space where you are putting the file?
          3) Can you manually put he file?

John Bidwell
          • 2. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
            Hi John, thanks for the reply.

The answer is "Yes" to all three questions; the application goes along quite happily, transferring files without problem, then stops and starts throwing the above error and doesn't recover until it is disabled/enabled in eManager.
            • 3. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
              How about getting some more detail.

go to the GlassFish Admin Console (http://<server>:4848)

Click on:
              Application Server->Logging->Log Levels

Change "STC.eWay.batch" to FINE and see if you can get more detail in the log file. Make sure you change it back when you are done.

John Bidwell
              • 4. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
                Hi,

Is this problem resolved?
                I'm facing the same problem.

Thanks
                Namhyup
                • 5. Re: Batch FTP eWay Error
                  This problem is occuring randomly.

I read a set of file files and write it to mainframes datasets. While writing to mainframes I am seeing the issue occuring, but when I retry for same set of file, it works fine.

Can anybody explain better where can I look for more details.

I have log level set to finest for Batch eWay but no additional information in logs.

Thanks
                  Sachin

Edited by: user8307912 on Mar 9, 2011 10:11 AM

Edited by: user8307912 on Mar 9, 2011 10:11 AM