This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Hi Raza,1 person found this helpful
Please install iehttpheaders and mail me the headers
Hope you received the logs. Please help me with some solution.
Any progress? I got stuck as well.
You can reivew your configuration from here
It worked partially now. I configured everything right from the scratch using http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/entarch/sso-with-saml-099684.html and it worked
Usecase - 1:
1. Hit appA --> Login Page A (Entered Credentials) --> appA Landing Page ---------- WORKS FINE
2. Hit appB --> appB Landing Page ----------- WORKS FINE
Usecase - 2:
1. Hit appB --> BASIC Authentication Box pops-up (Entered Credentials) --> appB Landing Page ----------- WORKS FINE
2. Hit appA --> Login Page A is rendered ---------- DOESN'T WORKS FINE (In this usecase, instead of Login Page, it should render Landing Page of appA)
1. Changing the login method of web.xml (appA) to CLIENT-CERT,FORM ----------- SAME ISSUE AS in Usecase-2.2
2. Configured both the domains in the reverse order of configurations given in Blog-Link above. Meaning, where-ever it says appB (I referred appA) and in place of appA (I referred appB). Same case with domains. And then I try to hit appA URL ----> BASIC Authentication Box Pops up (Entered Credentials) -----> HTTP 500 ERROR (Internal Server Error) and nothing is printed on Weblogic Console.
1. Out of appA or appB, which-ever is accessed for the first time, the login screen/basic authentication pops-up. Followed by no authentication to be required for appA or appB.
1. Using SAML, can we enable 3 web-applications for SSO. If yes, How?
Opened a separate thread to discuss issues with other usecases, Since basic functionality is achieved with the technical article link.
Enable SAML based SSO using Weblogic 10.3.3 doesn't work in all cases.
Requests you to please help me with this.
I have tried implementing SSO with SAML following the technical article link.
But I get the error -401.
Can you let me know the solution.